• Option 1: Sword of Destiny-Version

Votes: 323 52.4%
  • Option 2: Debut-Version

Votes: 68 11.0%
  • Option 3:VGX-Version

Votes: 70 11.4%
  • Option 4:Summer Conference-Version

Votes: 129 20.9%
  • Other (Freel free to post your suggestion)

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
Well it's off topic but I think they overworked her features and performed plastic surgery on her. She looks less natural to me. Hopefully REDs don't do the same with Geralt. (I doubt they will)

Oh.. NM. I just realized you were talking about womb raider (Duh). Yeah.. if they try to make Geralt's face look more like afromane's idea, and it fucks his face up for some strange reason. Then yeah, I'm way cool with what they already have. lol..

Okay I must be smoking crack rocks, because I just played some W2.. and.. well.. Geralt's skin tone is the same in TW3 as it is in TW2, and his cheeks are not sunken at all in TW2. It's the same face you guys.. but with more detail and new hair and beard. We are just used to Geralt without face hair, but I did notice Geralt's eyes in TW2 do look a little lighter, but that's it. Case closed, I'm sold on cdpr's new and improved Geralt for this game. I think everything will be alright as soon as we play it at home on own own pc's & tv's. Good Night;)

Okay I must be smoking crack rocks, because I just played some W2.. and.. well.. Geralt's skin tone is the same in TW3 as it is in TW2, and his cheeks are not sunken at all in TW2. It's the same face you guys.. but with more detail and new hair and beard. We are just used to Geralt without face hair, but I did notice Geralt's eyes in TW2 do look a little lighter, but that's it. Case closed, I'm sold on cdpr's new and improved Geralt for this game. I think everything will be alright as soon as we play it at home on own own pc's & tv's. Good Night;)

Face simmetries are a little different, particularly in the jaw, cheecks.
In TW2 Geralt is a half way between the new version and afromane's one.

I have a dream
But this one is too different from the original designs. Geralt has to stay Geralt. TW1&2 all the way! :)

What do you mean, it looks pretty similar to how he looked in TW2?

Face simmetries are a little different, particularly in the jaw, cheecks.
In TW2 Geralt is a half way between the new version and afromane's one.

I think it's like this now because of the new tech, still all the new facial expressions are way awesome compared to TW2.
But that first Geralt pic of afroman's, still looks awesome too - the lighter skin. So I'm 50/50 on this topic.;)

What do you mean, it looks pretty similar to how he looked in TW2?

The jawline is too square and sharp, the cheekbones are too protruding.
Here he looks like an old man but only six months have passed from the
events of TW2.
To me TW2 model with better and dynamic textures, next gen light/shaders and more polygons to soften what was stiff and old-gen (ears) is more than enough.
The cutscene at the beginning of the griffin hunt is a clear example of what I am talking about (except for the eyes and hair).
And if you look carefully you will notice that cutscene Geralt's face is different from the in-game face, that is stiffer, particularly nose and lips.
And if you compare the no man's land face and the novigrad face, you will notice that they are slightly different one to each other.

events of TW2.
To me TW2 model with better and dynamic textures, next gen light/shaders and more polygons to soften what was stiff and old-gen (ears) is more than enough.
The cutscene at the beginning of the griffin hunt is a clear example of what I am talking about (except for the eyes and hair).
And if you look carefully you will notice that cutscene Geralt's face is different from the in-game face, that is stiffer, particularly nose and lips.
And if you compare the no man's land face and the novigrad face, you will notice that they are slightly different one to each other.
He looks old because he is pale and because of his hair colour. Cutscene face Geralt is the same face as his in-game face. Now Geralt looks like Marlon Brando:

Attachments

• the-unbelievable-story-of-why-marlon-brando-rejected-his-1973-oscar-for-the-godfather.jpg
    the-unbelievable-story-of-why-marlon-brando-rejected-his-1973-oscar-for-the-godfather.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 65
  • brandonface.jpg
    brandonface.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 153
events of TW2.

I'm talking about the "remake" by afromane, I thought you did too. If you mean the CDPR Geralt, then yes he looks very different.

I'm talking about the "remake" by afromane, I thought you did too. If you mean the CDPR Geralt, then yes he looks very different.

My bad, I wasn't clear. I was talking about afromane's version when I said it was too square, sharp, old and stuff.
Then I have told that the cutscene face is similar to the Witcher 2 face, which is the best imo.
In the end I stated that the faces of the various gameplay demos of E3 are different from the griffin cutscene face.

He looks old because he is pale and because of his hair colour. Cutscene face Geralt is the same face as his in-game face. Now Geralt looks like Marlon Brando:

To me they have different simmetries and the in-game face has slightly less polygons. Even the light has different diffusion and impact.
Anyway I'm speaking about the griffin introductive cutscene.

I choose option 4 but I want this:

I want this too! I wonder if this whole "costume" with the hood from Killing Monsters trailer is in the actual game. It would be badass to have Geralt looking like in this picture, riding his horse and having monster's trophy/head on the hook with him.

Top Bottom