A thanks letter

+
A thanks letter

Hello, I hope any of the developers see this..
I wanna start with telling you how much I loved The Witcher series, I am a fan of The Witcher since I was in high school back when I was 17, I loved every single detail about the game, its really badass Protagonist: Geralt, and its amazing world, how the game gave me that atmospheric feeling, how even talking to NPCs had some quiet unique taste, well done story... Then you surprised me with how amazing The Witcher 2 was... it was just a masterpiece gameplay, graphics and story wise..
I own The Witcher 1,2 on Steam and on GOG, and already Pre-Purchased The Witcher 3, please make it as perfect as the previous 2 :')
with all my love and appreciation

your biggest fan
Long Live Gwynbleidd

There's going to be a brawl here if you claim to be the biggest fan. ;)

However, it's awesome you took the time to write that and I'm sure some dev will come across this.

I will add that my experience was and thoughts are similar to yours. Kudos!

Well I may not be a RED or one of the DEV but being one of the oldies staff member here your are Most Welcome and my you enjoy it even in replay.
I still play the frist 2 and there aways something new that I over looked
So I do know how you feel when it comes to TW and the world of TW
but most of all Thank you and all the Fans of TW for making this game grate :cheers:

Last edited:
I wanna start with telling you how much I loved The Witcher series, I am a fan of The Witcher since I was in high school back when I was 17, I loved every single detail about the game, its really badass Protagonist: Geralt, and its amazing world, how the game gave me that atmospheric feeling, how even talking to NPCs had some quiet unique taste, well done story... Then you surprised me with how amazing The Witcher 2 was... it was just a masterpiece gameplay, graphics and story wise..
I own The Witcher 1,2 on Steam and on GOG, and already Pre-Purchased The Witcher 3, please make it as perfect as the previous 2 :')

your biggest fan
Long Live Gwynbleidd

Hi:)

Thank you very much for all your support and kind words! If there is something that motivates us to work even harder, it's the direct support we receive from the fans. The Witcher 3 will be amazing - we won't disappoint you - we promise:)

your biggest fan
Long Live Gwynbleidd

It is always nice to hear from fans. I do like to browse the Forums and see what people have to say and it always makes my work that much more fulfilling when people express how much they like what we create.

Ultimately, for us, that's what drives us.

I can assure you we are all working our collective asses off making sure that W3 will be worthy of your support, loyalty and be the best experience we can deliver.

I wish I could reply to more people...but like I pointed out above...working our asses off and all. :D

Thanks again!

Most of us could say easily that he/she is the biggest fan here :p. But one thing is true, all of us love and support the CDPR with 100% loyalty and trust.
One of the mst surprising thing was that when I finished the TW2 for the first time, I thought about a lot what should they change in the third game, and to be honest I don't even post it here.After I read the first details about the TW3 I realised that a lot of thing what I imagined as a third game is becoming truth. The open world gameplay, bigger focus on monsterhunting and I could write all day about it. So I would like to thank you CDPR once more here as well, can't wait to play the W3 :)

it felt so amazing having developers replying me, really :D I never expected it and I don't really come here that often but that just was epic :')

Top Bottom