Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
Go for it, Zorn! Here, I've made a business card for you! :p

View attachment 4796

This rocks ! Thank you~

*uses a black felt marker to strike through the small print*

Don't forget this fandom here when you'll become a famous cirious journalist and analyst ;_;

I can't promise that.

Once I earned enough fame by annoying Mamais with halfwitted interview questions,
I might flee across the border with the first Ciri cosplayer I come across, pursuing a romantic dream.

I'll eventually end up in LA in a strange twist of fate and work as a deluded youtube clown for the rest of my life.
...how can I pass on that chance ?

@EmperorZorn
Well the fact that you chose the title "Emperor" means that you fancy yourself the ruler of this little section of Witcher fandom right? Well, it's hardly little, but you get what I'm saying!:hrhr:

I think it means that the 11-year old me had a too big ego from playing too many RTS games.

Now, after all the games I played and with university having brought me back to my senses,
I'd settle for a more modest "WorldChampionZorn".

Last edited:
Once I earned enough fame by annoying Mamais with halfwitted interview questions,
I might flee across the border with the first Ciri cosplayer I come across, pursuing a romantic dream.

I'll eventually end up in LA in a strange twist of fate and work as a deluded youtube clown for the rest of my life.
...how can I pass on that chance ?
You know, Ciri cosplayer would agree? Or... it'll be a False Ciri cosplayer... (?)

So if one day I should find a channel named CiriouslyTube and the youtuber will make an interview with mic in one hand and coffe in the other... I guess it would be you.

:wat:

So if one day I should find a channel named CiriouslyTube and the youtuber will make an interview with mic in one hand and coffe in the other... I guess it would be you.

[
some suggestions:
CiriousGamer
TheCword
TotalCiri
SorCiri (can't take credit for this)
Cirimancer
CiriPie
CiriTV
Cirindipity
Ciri Cox
PressCtoContinue
mrCtongue
Ceyori
C-sec
EpicCiriTime

i think that about covers it :p

Once I earned enough fame by annoying Mamais with halfwitted interview questions..

Now, after all the games I played and with university having brought me back to my senses,
I'd settle for a more modest "WorldChampionZorn".

I see what you did there Weltmeister! :p

You know, Ciri cosplayer would agree? Or... it'll be a False Ciri cosplayer... (?)

I should dress up as Cahir and use a cheesy one-liner:

"Now that I'm Ca-here, lets go to my place and mistake the night sky for stars reflected in a bottle of wine~"

...and then I'll get slapped in the face and kicked out by security, cursing Nilfgaard on the way out.

I see what you did there Weltmeister! :p

*waves a small fan flag*

some suggestions:
CiriousGamer
TheCword
TotalCiri
SorCiri (can't take credit for this)
Cirimancer
CiriPie
CiriTV
Cirindipity
Ciri Cox
PressCtoContinue
mrCtongue
Ceyori
C-sec
EpicCiriTime

i think that about covers it :p

I... that.... ...you have talent, I admit that ! Ciritalism, ho !

Last edited:
I should dress up as Cahir and use a cheesy one-liner:

"Now that I'm Ca-here, lets go to my place and mistake the night sky for stars reflected in a bottle of wine~"

...and then I'll get slapped in the face and kicked out by security, cursing Nilfgaard on the way out.
:rofl:
See? You made a mistake! You had to say first: "Nilfgaard Am Byth!" and then you could use that line... and then...

Now I think about it...This is the first time I see this line used in a funny way. I don't know if it's scary or sweet.
Think about it: if Vilgefortz used that line with Geralt while they shared a bottle of wine.

"Think about it witcher. Don't mistake the night sky for stars reflected in a pond"
"Well, I actually can see the stars reflected in this glass..."

Imagine if they-

Herr... I am sure that the fight at Thanedd was somewhat related to the quality of the wine.
[SUB]For Melitele's sake I should stop making rants.[/SUB]

Ciritalism, ho !
Hey! Everything that finishes in -ism is wrong! Ciritalism would be persecuted!

We'll be rogues.

:rofl:
Think about it: if Vilgefortz used that line with Geralt while they shared a bottle of wine.

"Think about it witcher. Don't mistake the night sky for stars reflected in a pond"
"Well, I actually can see the stars reflected in this glass..."

"And I in your eyes, Geralt. Feral, catlike eyes..."
"Oh Vilgefortz, tell me that this feeling isn't sorcery..."

*suddenly the closet door busts open*

Dandelion: "....ugh, looks like I've finally come out of the closet."

*crowd laughs*

Geralt: "What in Melitele's name is going on here ?!?"
Dandelion: "L-look, Geralt. I can explain thi-"
Geralt: "-Vilgefortz, you vile rat. I can't believe someone like you got my bone hard !"

Leo Bonhart: "Did someone call for me ?"

*crowd laughs and applauds*

(See what you have done, Syn ? It's all Kinley's fault !)

Hey! Everything that finishes in -ism is wrong!

Yes, for example "prism".
It breaks the light, thats vandalism of public property !

Then again being rogues is kinda cool. We could be like the Rats~

Last edited:
People remind how do you do that spoiler thing? :l I've questions and I couldn't figure out that damned equation lol

I don't see those settings if it is that way! I would know it, by passing on the buttons ........I see just the title and the box I'm writing in. :l

Plus you're a savior man!

I don't see those settings if it is that way! I would know it, by passing on the buttons ........I see just the title and the box I'm writing in. :l

Plus you're a savior man!

Odd. Are you on the mobile version by any chance?

The alternative is to just write out the tags yourself:

your text [/*SPOILER]
(remove the *)

Odd. Are you on the mobile version by any chance?

The alternative is to just write out the tags yourself:

your text [/*SPOILER]
(remove the *)
No, I'm not! :3 I still remember Sid once said to me it was a click of button since that time I can't write spoilers lol I don't see it, I was like I'm not even going to ask about it........they will question my sight :d Ugh what is my problem,then? :l ........ I did that [...] thing but I didn't put / in the ending one! Thanks I'll try it.

I was wondering about that scene when Emhyr talked to Geralt about his objectives concerning Ciri.......He left her afterwards, was that a sign that he gave up on his objective? :eek: I want to make sure I understood everything .. so! And yeah he kind of said that he wants to make her an "empress" was that genuine? or in his own twisted way? DID she even know that was her father? :3 .... I've to rethink of that line " I shall give her what she deserves" ...

Plus, I've just realized that there is a picture of Hjalmar..< I thought this guy died in that ship he went in with Yen, in that damned spot?

YAY I did it. :^) -five seconds dance party-

"And I in your eyes, Geralt. Feral, catlike eyes..."
"Oh Vilgefortz, tell me that this feeling isn't sorcery..."

*suddenly the closet door busts open*

Dandelion: "....ugh, looks like I've finally come out of the closet."

*crowd laughs*

Geralt: "What in Melitele's name is going on here ?!?"
Dandelion: "L-look, Geralt. I can explain thi-"
Geralt: "-Vilgefortz, you vile rat. I can't believe someone like you got my bone hard !"

Leo Bonhart: "Did someone call for me ?"

*crowd laughs and applauds*

(See what you have done, Syn ? It's all Kinley's fault !)
Oh my... huge plot twist right there
Dandelion coming out of the closet reminded me when he crawled up the window and discovered Geralt with Shani *ahem*

I was wondering about that scene when Emhyr talked to Geralt about his objectives concerning Ciri.......He left her afterwards, was that a sign that he gave up on his objective? :eek: I want to make sure I understood everything .. so! And yeah he kind of said that he wants to make her an "empress" was that genuine? or in his own twisted way? DID she even know that was her father? :3 .... I've to rethink of that line " I shall give her what she deserves" ...

Plus, I've just realized that there is a picture of Hjalmar..< I thought this guy died in that ship he went in with Yen, in that damned spot?

Hjalmar didn't go with Yen at the last minute, because she ordered him to not get on board, she knew he would risk his life while searching for Ciri

if you mean at the end of the novels, then yes he pretty much gave her up and his objective for the sake of ciri.

if you mean in the game... then, do you really want to get spoiled? But come on, we know in the novels that he cares so much for Ciri that he gave up all his machinations for her, you really think he would have ill intent on her?

of Ciri knowing he is her father... dont think so, although Ciri is a sharp girl with a REALLY good sense of intuition. wouldn't be surprised if she knew deep down inside but just doesnt want to believe its true.

No, I'm not! :3 I still remember Sid once said to me it was a click of button since that time I can't write spoilers lol I don't see it, I was like I'm not even going to ask about it........they will question my sight :d Ugh what is my problem,then? :l ........ I did that [...] thing but I didn't put / in the ending one! Thanks I'll try it.

You need to go here, scroll down until you find Miscellaneous Options, Message Editor Interface and select the Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls option.

Also, you guys can use [NOPARSE]tag in question[/NOPARSE] to show other people what tags they need to use. This way you can display, for example, [SPOILER] text containing spoilers [/SPOILER] without screenshots, * etc.

Last edited:
Also, you guys can use [NOPARSE]tag in question[/NOPARSE] to show other people what tags they need to use. This way you can display, for example, [SPOILER] text containing spoilers [/SPOILER] without screenshots, * etc.

That's a nifty trick, thanks!

You need to go here, scroll down until you find Miscellaneous Options, Message Editor Interface and select the Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls option.

I can't thank you man!! You need a dark red point! :^)

Last edited:
Top Bottom