Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like cats?

Ouch! .... Trick question, @cabbagemonster!...Any answer won't aim to a reasonable goal.... Believe me, I know what I'm talking about

Ah! I haven't been keeping up with it's progress since I bought the physical collector's edition of The Witcher 3 off Amazon, so I have no beta. I'm not interested in the Adventure Game anyway. I prefer single player games as I'm a bit of a whiny wee loner and would probably get on everyone else's nerves! :lol:

I still have a beta key you can use if you're interested.

It's very much like a board game AL. I usually make Private Games in the afternoons, where us forum members play together and talk in the chat for 1 or 2 hours. It's fun. :)

But you gotta finish the books! Read on! :listen:

That's going to take a while though. I tend to only read when I'm going to bed, so as you can imagine, it's going to take a couple of months to get through Time of Contempt and Baptism Of Fire.

EDIT: @wichat 5 years of being bullied at secondary school will do that to you. :(

Last edited:
That's going to take a while though. I tend to only read when I'm going to bed, so as you can imagine, it's going to take a couple of months to get through Time of Contempt and Baptism Of Fire.

It takes some strength of character to do that. I myself, could not do it. I started at one night, and then I never stopped. Until I fell asleep. And guess what I did when I woke up. :D

I'm like that sometimes. Woe is me when TW3 comes out. :fury:

It takes some strength of character to do that. I myself, could not do it. I started at one night, and then I never stopped. Until I fell asleep. And guess what I did when I woke up. :D

I'm like that sometimes. Woe is me when TW3 comes out. :fury:

Your family and friends aren't going to see much of you I take it?:D

I bet it will take less than 2 months.... You'll tell me then.

(
EDIT: @wichat 5 years of being bullied at secondary school will do that to you. :(

dammit stupids! Take the past to improve your future while you enjoy your present ;)

Big hug! :heart:

So what's happening, what's going down, any good conflicts lately, how'd old Costin get banned? I assume a massive explosion of rage and profanity, trust me to miss it. Anyway drinks are on me, barman a tun of ale and a pickled egg.
Oh.....No . You drink ale and eat pickled eggs It`s off to the far side of the tavern if you please .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom