Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
if you mean at the end of the novels, then yes he pretty much gave her up and his objective for the sake of ciri.

if you mean in the game... then, do you really want to get spoiled? But come on, we know in the novels that he cares so much for Ciri that he gave up all his machinations for her, you really think he would have ill intent on her?

of Ciri knowing he is her father... dont think so, although Ciri is a sharp girl with a REALLY good sense of intuition. wouldn't be surprised if she knew deep down inside but just doesnt want to believe its true.

Aha thanks!! ... What spoiled of? I was thinking of it,,what she deserves, that he wants to give to her in witcher 3? making her an empress? :eek: And yes I was like she would at least get that "familiar" feelings of meeting someone she knew!

This is something that will make your Ciri fandom explode. Get ready:

All her Blichtr gallery's impressive. I truly like her style. Have a look at it if you can :) warmly suggested http://blichtr.deviantart.com/

Yeah, that Ciri's beautiful. I especially dig the subtle texture, and how it doesn't have that obvious slick digital look to it.

Nice work @EmperorZorn! You did a good job touching up the picture to give it a much more authentic feel that resembles the game, more painterly in nature. She also looks more worn, beat up, and tired which fits her being on the run from the Hunt.

And now you've just started some wheels turning on another piece.... :D

Last edited:
She also looks more worn, beat up, and tired which fits her being on the run from the Hunt.

If I had gotten a ticket to SDCC her cosplayer would look the exactly the same,
but she'd be on the run from me asking for autographs instead.

She'd definately beg the Wild Hunt to come back.

Oh and good luck on your piece !
Your drawings are kickass, so I'm eager to see what you've got for us this time~

If I had gotten a ticket to SDCC her cosplayer would look the exactly the same,
but she'd be on the run from me asking for autographs instead.

SDCC 14: The Witcher 4: The Zorn Hunt

Zorn: "Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiri. Come baaaaack, I need to make you look more haggard!"
LeeAnna Vamp: *pulls out mace and flees*
Foltest cosplayer: "This I like!"

:p

Last edited:
Oh dear...perhaps I should have specified which Ciri I was talking about?
@EmperorZorn For what it's worth, I'd say you did indeed pull off a neat little trick; agreed with shinobi2u, your bookmark image does look more like a painted piece.

@EmperorZorn For what it's worth, I'd say you did indeed pull off a neat little trick; agreed with shinobi2u, your bookmark image does look more like a painted piece.

Thank you~ !

Once the photo shooting session is done and we get more material I might try making a more clean version.
I kinda rushed this one. I blame euphoria and coffee. And Kinley.

Alrighty Zorn, here you go. More Ciri, inspired by you and Anor . Turned out different from what I was originally thinking, but I kinda wanted to try something different and quick (so I ended up not going down the detailed route). It was fun to do, different change of pace from the sequential stuff I've done as of late. Plus using color again was fun.

I have a different, more involved piece in mind. Been roughing some poses. Not sure what style I will go with for it.

View attachment 4888

Attachments

• ciri2 copy.jpg
    ciri2 copy.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Top Bottom