Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's* :p

Come one guys! Let's talk about beer. What's your favorite brand?

Mine is the "Hefe - Weissbier" Paulaner makes. I love the aroma of the foam so much.

Owt cold and wet. Or a nice strong (bout 6% or so) dry cider, fill up a 4 pint jug with half ice and cider and get wasted in me hot tub, which is what i'm going to do now.

For me, music is the cure to everything. There's music for every occasion in life.

That and punching little kids. Now didn't you have a young niece or cousin? :D

A niece. Thing about that is, if you punch a child over here, the punishment is something like 15 years in prison. Anyway, wasn't this conversation about alcohol consumption (which I can't do)?
:rly?:

Last edited:
Not even beer? That's kind of unusual. Is it because of a medical issue, or just by choice?
Both for me. As for medical issues I had childhood epilepsy. The fond memories of nearly choking in my own vomit while my mom prayed for me to not die in the ambulance. And I was 5 at the time. It got better though, thank God..

As for the choice. I know that moderate alcohol use should not be a problem, but just in case I couldn't do moderation I decided to go full absolutism. And frankly looking back at my life, I really don't regret it.

I didn't have much beer in my life, still young and can still experience the future later.
Just returned from dinner, and surprisingly we drank beer......
@AL890. hope that issue isn't that much of a problem that will stop you in life itself, alcohol isn't really that necessary in life, if you can be happy without it, than you should keep it that way...unless it's your elixir of happiness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom