New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

+
Do relax and be respectful to one another, guys.

Just as a reminder: "Users may not engage in spoiling the fun of other users, which includes but is not limited to ridiculing or otherwise denigrating other forum users".

- Forum Rules and Regulations

Quote Originally Posted by Rafal Jaki View Post
The game demo will be exclusive to SDCC and then we will show something after or on GC.
Something can be another 10-min gameplay teaser in bad quality.

Except, when CDPR uploads their vids, they're in good quality. Meaning 1080P. And When they say on or after GDC, logic dictates they don't mean months afterward.

Except, when CDPR uploads their vids, they're in good quality. Meaning 1080P. And When they say on or after GDC, logic dictates they don't mean months afterward.

That said he does have a point with the length of footage shown thus far. Several few minute bits compared to several lengthy behind closed door sessions seems like a very weak effort.

Do you know the exact date?No?As I thoght.

No one here has said they know what the date is, right now people can only give their best guesses or wishes. Sometimes people make jokes as well, but they aren't being serious. Only CDPR knows that and I am sure they have to figure it out around all their travel and work. I am certain that once they are ready to share they will have a post in the forums and on Facebook letting us know. In the meantime, it'd be appreciated if people would stop being rude or antagonizing others.

right now people can only give their best guesses or wishes
As I sad if they didn't give us the date yet they don't know it or we just will need to wait too long so they don't need angry fans.

I really don`t know what all the fuss is about . CD Projekt RED did not let me down with Witcher 1 or Witcher 2 and therefore I seriously doubt they will do so with Witcher 3 and no I don`t need to see any 45 minute gameplay footage . I would rather experience the game first hand without any knowledge acquired from previously shown footage . But just look at what has been shown so far and I can already tell the game will be gorgeous .

I meen the leaked demo that they won't show us again will be in bad quality(

Do you remember the files which leaked just after CDPR didn't show us the demo?

Last edited by a moderator:
The videos was fine. Plus thew was streamed from Xbox one , which has resolution limitations yet. So no full Hd and sound/images sometimes is possible. But the recently 3 uploaded videos is great.

Why is it not? They showed us combat,Novigrad, Diikstra, fight with the Griffin, Johny. And they`ll show more before or after Gamescom . So yeah. It is.

Top Bottom