New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

+

Attachments

• 4885000+_ac73b699d5c8212e356a9dde1de40884.jpg
    4885000+_ac73b699d5c8212e356a9dde1de40884.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 49
Silverhead, i mean you said "is" about 3 videos(many)when there should be are.
@StrangerintheMoscow

No need to worry, my friend.

Marcin has told me that we will get the footage as soon as the REDs are back from San Diego.
He said once they arrived at the CDPR studio, they'll cut and edit the material and upload it to youtube.
They'll most likely fly back on monday, I think they'll stay until the end of SDCC which is today.

The material Rafal was talking about is the Gamescom material, which will be released during or after Gamescom.

I hope I was able to clear any confusion~

It was recorded but I can't say when it will be released. The crew needs to get back to Poland, work on it (as in maybe add captions, splash screeens in the beginning and end, etc.) and then upload it to YT. I hope i won't take long.
Do you mean this?This is about Q&A.I guess they didn't say something new.But still there's no any info about gameplay demohttp://nerohelp.info/uploads/posts/2014-07/1406207464_2.jpg
http://www.vgtimes.ru/uploads/posts/2014-07/thumbs/1406206555_tw3gamescon.jpg

Did you see the invitation?45-min demo behind closed doors.A new 1?It's hard to beleive.
And the "behind closed doors" video will be exclusive at least for a month i guess.

Last edited:
Did you see the invitation?45-min demo behind closed doors.A new 1?It's hard to beleive.

I don't get it... What's so hard to believe? They've constantly been showing off 45 minute Demos to Journalists since last years E3. It's practically expected at this point that Gamescom would have it again.

However we ARE going to get a 30 minute Gameplay Demo that was shown at SDCC - AT SOME POINT. Evidence leads us to believe (As posted by Reds) that we will get it at either Gamescom, or shortly after.
Why should we not trust them? When have they ever failed to deliver? It's not like this 45 minute Demo being shown at GC is something that's being done behind all our backs, they didn't tell us we'd be getting it and now have decided to only show it to journalists.

I see no foul play at all. CDPR wanted something big to show at Comic-con, that requires exclusivity because that's how Comic-Con works, footage is most likely got an exclusive timer of like a month, and we'll get that 30 minutes of Gameplay as soon as they are allowed to give it to us.

But don't you think that if they can't give us the video right now(that's very bad and disrespectfully),they can tell us when they will upload this video?(If you don't know they've shown the demo to 1000 Americans(i guess most of them even didn't know about the witcher before))

But don't you think thah if they can't give us the video right now(that's very bad and disrespectfully),they can tell us when they will upload this video?
They don't "owe" you anything and certainly aren't at your beck and call. If they decide not to give an exact date then that's the end of it. You don't give an exact date for something as trivial as a video upload a month before you even decide what's the best time to put it out.

Now I suggest you drop this topic if you have nothing new to add.

http://www.vgtimes.ru/uploads/posts/2014-07/thumbs/1406206555_tw3gamescon.jpg
it's for you vigilance
AT SOME POINT
And a bit more exactly,not like Marcin always does.

I can't read Russian mate. However I guess it's referring to the 30 minute Demo and this splash image says 'At Some Point'.

And again, I don't see the problem. The posts by the Reds have allowed me to draw the conclusion that we'll probably be getting this 30 minute Demo from SDCC at either Gamescom or shortly after (I personally believe that SDCC has a month exclusivity contract with CDPR, so we won't see the footage until shortly after GC).

You're more then welcome to draw your on conclusion and think it's not going to be till much later, and distrust CDPR, but I'm just saying I don't. I've drawn my own conclusions and trust that they really do want to show that segment to us as soon as they are contractually allowed.

But don't you think that if they can't give us the video right now(that's very bad and disrespectfully),they can tell us when they will upload this video?(If you don't know they've shown the demo to 1000 Americans(i guess most of them even didn't know about the witcher before))

Disrespectful? no one can demand they release it right now, and it's not "bad" they they can't do so just yet either. Stop being impatient. Who cares when it's coming out so long as it comes out, if you want it so badly why don't you see if anyone has put it on youtube. And why does this even matter? We have all made up our minds to buy the game anyway.

Top Bottom