Discussing the “Questions from the Community” thread

+
Will you post all questions you are going to ask before gamescom?

Yep that's the plan, also weekly updates with all the questions asked so far (one of which I'll be doing tomorrow).

I have already asked my two questions but if It is ok with Kinley and everyone else, I'd like to throw one more Question into the mix that I haven't seen posted yet.

Again, the limit is just for the posts so they can be upvoted and ranked easily. You can ask how many questions you want, just make sure you don't put more than two in a post. :)

Last edited:
Again, the limit is just for the posts so they can be upvoted and ranked easily. You can ask how many questions you want, just make sure you don't put more than two in a post. :)
Oh ok that's cool. Thank you Kinley for the reply and the Info. Much obliged Sir.

What will the level cap be in Witcher 3? Surely with such a large world and game in general we can expect longer character progression akin to the first witcher. If anything, I imagine Witcher 3 having a much higher level cap compared to Witcher 2. I'd hope even higher than Witcher 1 .
Witcher 1? Oh gods no, well with balancing then maybe. I believe 60 has been declared as the cap. I'll search fo r the source later.
Witcher 1 was around lvl. 50 for the cap and Witcher 2 had a lvl. cap at 35. If the game is as large as advertised then IMHO we need some lengthy character progression via Skill-trees and a high enough level cap for a 100+ hour game.

Balance is key regardless of the number but yes, higher cap would need some extra fine tuning. I'll assume that being an open-world game would have to be factored into how leveling works and the max level compared to the previous 2 games. I could be wrong and we will just have to wait and see.

I would hate to max out way too early roaming around the world especially if I have a substantial amount of questing and exploring left to do. Most would be wishing for a higher cap in such a situation I 'd wager.

For anyone curious - Here is a link showing the level table for the first Witcher game: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/XP

Last edited:
First off, thanks a ton for taking questions from the community and forwarding them to the devs. Nice to see that I don't seem to be the only one getting increasingly frustrated by the lack of questions that actually matter. Gaming journalists my ass.
And second, is there a deadline for submitting questions in the other thread? I don't think I could possibly come up with anything that hasn't been asked already, but just in case.

1. Since we know that our beard grows over time, does it really take 3 ingame days to have a 3-days-beard ? And how long does it take to have a big bushy beard?
And if it's fully grown can we make braids out of it? ( > no, the last one was a joke :p)

Now people will make the time run in meditation just to make the beard grow. :p

First off, thanks a ton for taking questions from the community and forwarding them to the devs. Nice to see that I don't seem to be the only one getting increasingly frustrated by the lack of questions that actually matter. Gaming journalists my ass.
And second, is there a deadline for submitting questions in the other thread? I don't think I could possibly come up with anything that hasn't been asked already, but just in case.
Anyone?

@tvjunkee Thanks a bunch mate and sorry for the late reply. Didn't see your post for some reason.

Not really doing this for praise, but it's nice to see that all of you guys appreciate what I'm doing. Feels good!

Oh, didn't really think of a deadline yet. I'm doing the interviews on the 15th of August, so maybe like 2-3 days before that? I don't know...

Last edited:
It said something about that the post "has to be approved by a moderator first" (some drastic measures you have here) if I remember correctly, maybe that's why it didn't show up right away.
Anyway, thanks for the rough estimate.

It said something about that the post "has to be approved by a moderator first" (some drastic measures you have here) if I remember correctly, maybe that's why it didn't show up right away.
Must've been a bug. :) Rules are not that strict around here.

Wow thanks for 30+ REDpoints, guys. I didn't expected that those two of my questions will get so much likes and attention. Now Im really interested to hear the answers to them from CDPR :)

It was probably because you hadn't confirmed your email account after registering. The posts get put on hold until you've done that. Afterwards, they're automatically approved - we don't need to do anything.

Top Bottom