Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
You're always welcome here~

Erm....

...I don't know why I made this. I should be programming.

I'll let it slide just because you gave me a CDPR shirt.

And I'm not using it as my avatar, you'll have to pay me at least 10 weinerschnitzels and a case of beer in order for me to do it.

Sounds reasonable. But there's a condition: You'll have to finish it all in one go or you pay yourself AND use the avatar. :p

BTW: The shirt doesn't read CD Projekt RED, but CIRI Projekt RED. :hai:

oh come on Kinley, do it for zorn :(

Zorn went through all this work all just for you, the least you could do is place it as your avatar.

Last edited:
Nah Kinley is just waiting for the same Avatar with a Crossbow in it's hand.

CBProjekt RED!

BY THE WAY!

@EmperorZorn

Where's the Ciri fanart you promised us? The people are hungry and growing restless. A riot might erupt!

I'm just asking for an update if possible. :)

Last edited:
Nah Kinley is just waiting for the same Avatar with a Crossbow in it's hand.
CBProjekt RED!

I just arrived home from work and I am already inspired to cause chaos anew.
Thank you, StaGiors~

Where's the Ciri fanart you promised us? The people are hungry and growing restless. A riot might erupt!

It's still missing the sword, haven't worked on it at all recently.

What took the wind from my sails a bit was that one day after I drew an Eredin helmet into the art,
they announced a new design for Eredin's helmet.

So I decided to delve into another Ciri project for now, but I'll eventually deliver that one too.
Still, the one that needs to be ready before Gamescom has priority.

And.... rioting on forums always works in my favor !

I just arrived home from work and I am already inspired to cause chaos anew.
Thank you, StaGiors~

It's still missing the sword, haven't worked on it at all recently.

What took the wind from my sails a bit was that one day after I drew an Eredin helmet into the art,
they announced a new design for Eredin's helmet.

So I decided to delve into another Ciri project for now, but I'll eventually deliver that one too.
Still, the one that needs to be ready before Gamescom has priority.

And.... rioting on forums always works in my favor !

Zorn has just put his evil plan into action! TAKE COVER!!:evil:

Has a bit of a Tim Burton vibe to me (which could make for fun crossover Witcher art). Or many, many sleepless nights. Nice art though and I did their take on the scar!

I don't know why, but this reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. With a huge sword.
It can't get much more epic than that~

Something I always observe is the angle of the scar. In the fight she was face to face to Bonhart and to make a wound in that directionthe pose would be very natural if not impossible.

That said, it's a disturbing perception of Ciri...innocently dangerous. Beauty!

I don't know why, but this reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. With a huge sword.
It can't get much more epic than that~

I can totally see that, especially something like American McGee's Alice.which has that creepier feel to it.

Also makes me think of how around Halloween I want to take Ciri and do a quick version of her with Joker makeup with the tagline 'Why so Cirious?'. :p

The cosplay shots look great! Though gotta say, heels? Doesn't seem like the best footwear to be on the run from the Wild Hunt. In-game Ciri knows better than that ;)

Zorn, you should hit her up to see if see if she can get you some high rez versions of the pictures. You know, for research and art purposes. :p

Last edited:
I thought it looked like heels too, but I think that's just an unfortunately positioned branch in the background.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the other photos, those are definitely heels. She better not be wearing heels in the actual game or Percival Dickenbutts is gonna have to choke a b*****!

Last edited:
Top Bottom