Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....people, how was your day so far?

It's evening.
A couple of hours of Torchlight II, changed the shower fitting, a good lunch with friends (Italian food today), a couple more hours of Torchlight II, rescued Saskia from where she got stuck at the top of a 10ft wall (I suspect that deciding to let her outdoors to help burn off the fat may be premature. I also suspect that the little bastard could have got down on her own.), put off trying to fix a friend's laptop for the 8th day running. She made a big mistake when she told me I'd two months to fix it, because she's overseas. I suspect I'll do it the day before she comes back.

It's evening.
A couple of hours of Torchlight II, changed the shower fitting, a good lunch with friends (Italian food today), a couple more hours of Torchlight II, rescued Saskia from where she got stuck at the top of a 10ft wall (I suspect that deciding to let her outdoors to help burn off the fat may be premature. I also suspect that the little bastard could have got down on her own.), put off trying to fix a friend's laptop for the 8th day running. She made a big mistake when she told me I'd two months to fix it, because she's overseas. I suspect I'll do it the day before she comes back.

Seems legit

Bloody good day by sounds of it, can't beat a bit of T2 for fun.

I sweated my bloody arse off today, had a great big delivery of ballast that we had to shift and profile, had to change me kegs twice. I'll say something though, the view was bloody nice, one good thing about hot weather and that's the skimpy clothing. I may be developing whiplash though, serves me right really.

Edit: Sounds like you've got a bit of tennis elbow and a trapped nerve Bleidd.

Last edited:
Possibly. Use an outside image host instead to bypass that.

You were right, I think.
How strange.

Bloody good day by sounds of it, can't beat a bit of T2 for fun.

I sweated my bloody arse off today, had a great big delivery of ballast that we had to shift and profile, had to change me kegs twice. I'll say something though, the view was bloody nice, one good thing about hot weather and that's the skimpy clothing. I may be developing whiplash though, serves me right really.

Will the whiplash be because of the speed you down the pints tonight? Because it sounds like you deserve a few after a day like that.

Last edited:
Softly warm summer day, sunny with fresh air blowing caressing my skin....

Nice day.

Edit:

Oh! and about things I've done... working in Ciri's 3D work, time to time...

Last edited:
So....people, how was your day so far?

Today's just starting. Yesterday, our best reference customer called with a complaint that they couldn't log in. While my boss, who normally handles second-line support, is on holiday. So it's my problem, yesterday, today, and probably tomorrow, with a customer who has to be ready for a big show in two weeks.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom