Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you cook for dinner? And what is your favorite wine?

I used to be much more into Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec or Carmenere but currently we've been trying out Rioja wines. I also had some excellent experiences with small Chilean wineries but I don't remember their names or types of grapes used.

I used to be much more into Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec or Carmenere but currently we've been trying out Rioja wines. I also had some excellent experiences with small Chilean wineries but I don't remember their names or types of grapes used.

For dinner I had a family dish from Uzbekistan called plov, my mother is from there so...yeah, and it's actually my favorite dish so that made this Friday special...

View attachment 5033

Something like that, but each family makes it differently...but for the basic idea

Wine...favorite...emmm...i tasted few of them, anyway the name of the wine i had today is Cabernet sauvignon, and i think it is favorite type so far.

Attachments

• plov_tash.jpg
    plov_tash.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 30
There are other favorite Uzbek food

Like the Samsi, which is basically puff pastry (I think that's how you say it) with ground meat inside and onion

View attachment 5034

Again just general idea, every family makes it differently...

There's also the Manty, which is a big version of pelmeni (I don' know the word in English, just look at the picture, if you have something like this...) and made with special pot that uses steam in order to make it.
General information about national food :D

View attachment 5035

Attachments

• Samsa-620x350.jpg
    Samsa-620x350.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 25
  • manty10.jpg
    manty10.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 23
So!

I'm going hiking tomorrow. I'll have to wake up at 6 am. Going to gather some Greek mountain tea as well.

On another note, I got one of my friends to try out the Witcher, since he'd been "dancing" around it for way too long.

And on that note, I'll just say goodnight to you all.

So goodnight!

:cheers:

So!

I'm going hiking tomorrow. I'll have to wake up at 6 am. Going to gather some Greek mountain tea as well.

On another note, I got one of my friends to try out the Witcher, since he'd been "dancing" around it for way too long.

So goodnight!

Sweet dreams!

So!

So goodnight!

Good night and good luck

Rice salad with tomatoes, corn, green peas, canned tuna and primosale cheese (a certain degree of maturation of pecorino cheese, but it's also a typical sicilian pecorino cheese). This was the result, or rather, what remains:
And then fennels. It's pretty hot there, better eat something fresh. :p
Not a pro with wines, I don't have a favourite one. I guess it depends on which wine I'm drinking.

For dinner I had a family dish from Uzbekistan called plov, my mother is from there so...yeah, and it's actually my favorite dish so that made this Friday special...

That seems really tasteful!

Could Yennefer imagine a vegeterian @Kinley saving her?

Awwwww.... It's so cute!
Aw, how cute! See, bear are kind! Is that a black kestrel or a crow?

So!

On another note, I got one of my friends to try out the Witcher, since he'd been "dancing" around it for way too long.:
And then tea break at 5 pm? :cool:
You finally did it! Is he playing The Adventure Game?

Goodnight!

Attachments

• 20140801_215642.jpg
    20140801_215642.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom