Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
So, nice work, EmperorZorn! :D

Ok, my favorite artist just praised me. I can die happy now~

@wichat @Synvael

...and I also finished Yennefer.
I hope I did her at least some justice~

@SMiki55 , your heraldic emblems have been a great help so far~

You did her more Justice than CDP in my humble opinion. but if i had to nitpick (and always do) i feel the mouth need a bit more work. Dunno i personally prefer your more anime-sh style. it feels like you are forcing yourself to conform to another ones style instead of doing your own thing. None the less you really are a good artist, and im glad for all your work. Right there with the best in this thread.

@Emperororn I do agree with what folks have said about the mouth, so I'll throw in my two cents that you can take with a grain of salt. She does appear to have a smirk and smirks tend to do two things:
- The corner of the mouth gets stretched further out (right now it feels too symmetrical in that regard)
- You get more of a crease in the corner of the mouth and definition around the cheek (I think you started this, but it's not very pronounced). Something like this:
View attachment 5066

Still love it, Zorn! Can't wait to see more from you and you continue to inspire me to do more art as well.

Attachments

• smirk.jpg
    smirk.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
@Emperororn I do agree with what folks have said about the mouth, so I'll throw in my two cents that you can take with a grain of salt. She does appear to have a smirk and smirks tend to do two things:
- The corner of the mouth gets stretched further out (right now it feels too symmetrical in that regard)
- You get more of a crease in the corner of the mouth and definition around the cheek (I think you started this, but it's not very pronounced). Something like this:
View attachment 5066

Still love it, Zorn! Can't wait to see more from you and you continue to inspire me to do more art as well.

Perfect. Hope you don't mind if I use this to improve the card~

And yes, as arkblazer said I don't have much experience with drawing realistic characters yet, but I'll definately improve.
I won't give up drawing anime-style art either, I just like realistic art a bit more for the Witcher because it's a realistic setting.

I approve of Zorn having a deviantart. >> There is 89 pages and I can't just go through it all to find said art. =p

Also, d'aww widdle Ciri.

Ciriously, I've been reading more than wrinting in the forum and each of you give me a new scenario in mind, seeing those details of the novels and... oh, shut up Emma!
You can't escape from witcher novels, everyday you realize something different :p

And we know it! *muffled laugh in distance*

Top Bottom