Ask us a question and get your answers at gamescom 2014!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) (I'm assuming the save game import possibility will still exist for TW3) What will exactly be imported between the TW2 and TW3 game when importing a save?
2) Will we hear more about the journey Ciri made after she fled the world of the Aen Elle together with Ihuarraquax?
3) Romances: will you have the choice between Triss and Yennifer?
4) Does Geralt search for the cake?
5) How long after the end of TW2 will TW3 start roughly?
6) How much influence will the war between the Northern Kingdoms and the Empire of Nilfgaard have on Geralt's search for Yennifer and Ciri?
7) Is it possible to once and for all end the Wild Hunt?
8) Does Ithlinne's Prophecy still play a role, or was it just storytelling regarding the Frozen Wastelands etc at the end of TW1?

About combat....
How faster will be the combat now?
How different are the monsters from each other?
How many sword attacks will be in the game?
There will be combos in the game?
Will combos be in the game
There will be mind-blowing boss battles?
Will the game have horror moments?

1. How can we shoot an griffin down with a small crossbow "Gabriel"? It's like trying to shoot a lion with a slingshot.
2. Why did you have to make changes to Emhyr's russian dubbing? It has gotten much worse.

Can you update us on crossplatform savegame import?
Considering my Laptop is relatively new, but not as good as a PS4 I'm tempted to switch the platform. ;)

Why Geralt has such a small waist, broad shoulders and a magnificent ass? Too feminine figure.

View attachment 5051

Attachments

• The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Geralt_shooting_his_crossbow.jpg
    The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Geralt_shooting_his_crossbow.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 51

ezio

Forum regular
Will there also some characters from Witcher 2 for exemple Saskia,Iorweth,Zoltan or Yarpen or Arjan La Valente?
And can we fight for Nilfgaard Empire?

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has both TPS & also FPS view?

Hi, I would like to only ask is it will be possible to change the view-mode in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt between TPS & FPS mode or we will have only TPS mode? I think in a great open-world RPG the immersion should we better in the environments of the game-world with the possibility to view everything in TPS & also in FPS mode as well. ...For example, like in other great & classic open-world fantasy cRPGames such as: GOTHIC titles or The Elder Scrolls titles.

PS: Keep up the great work on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, just can't wait the launch of this EPIC & cool game! ;)

Yours sincerely,
Hey Joe aka hedzsooo

Hi, I would like to only ask is it will be possible to change the view-mode in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt between TPS & FPS mode or we will have only TPS mode? I think in a great open-world RPG the immersion should we better in the environments of the game-world with the possibility to view everything in TPS & also in FPS mode as well. ...For example, like in other great & classic open-world fantasy cRPGames such as: GOTHIC titles or The Elder Scrolls titles.

PS: Keep up the great work on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, just can't wait the launch of this EPIC & cool game! ;)

Yours sincerely,
Hey Joe aka hedzsooo

It's 3rd person view only. I don't mind it being TP only, but I can only play TES in 1st person view, but it's because I find it unplayable in TP - too wonky and clunky.

1) Is there any "best armor and/or weapon set" with universal stats or are there more powerful sets with different stats (for example: one suited for magic build, other for swordsmanship build,.....)?
2) Will we meet many characters from The Witcher? (I mean from first game)
3) There were many ways to get informations from NPCs in The Witcher 2 - persuade them, intimidate them or use Axii. Are these options coming back in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? And if so, do they have their own talent trees?

Last edited:
1. Why did polish Jaskier (Ranunculus) in the game become Dandelion? In russian version of game his name is Ranunculus (Лютик) too.
2. Will be lines of dialogue short like in The Witcher 2 and Mass Effect series or full like in The Witcher 1?

Last edited:
Will I be able to adjust camera distance from Geralt on my PC?
It looked to far away for me...
Another question: Will the Witcher's sense make the investigating and searching for clues "easy mode"?

Last edited:
Well, I know that it may be a bit too early, but I'd like to know the system requirements for the game. I'm saving money right now for a completely new rig, which I'm going to buy when the game comes out, since I'd like to run it as smoothly as possible on ultra settings with all features on. So could you give us an early estimation for the specs? It'd be cool.

Are there any plans for another enhanced addition or a possible expansion pack?

5) How long after the end of TW2 will TW3 start roughly?

6 months.

Will I be able to adjust camera distance from Geralt on my PC?
It looked to far away for me...
Don´t worry. There will be 2 camera modes. One from distance and one like in TW2.(It was said somewhere on forums by Marcin Momot).

1. Why did polish Jaskier (Ranunculus) in the game become Dandelion? In russian version of game his name is Ranunculus (Лютик) too.
He was Dandelion in english version all the time. Was he renamed in polish or russian one?

How does TW3 compare to its predecessors in terms of difficulty - easier or harder?

Nothing like that. More consistent. They said difficulty is more balanced. You play hard fights are hard. You play medium fights are medium and so on.

2. Will be any stealth system in the game like the Witcher 2?

Stealth removed. But it looks like that enemies can still "not notice you".

-I love how geralt no longer rolls through the mud, but moves the way you would expect a witcher to move, but how is the responsivness.

Animations are cut into 0,5 second parts so whenever you want to change your moves maximum delay will be 0,5 seconds.(I believe devs said it was 0,5, correct me if I´m wrong)

Is there a place where I can store my bags while I'm conducting the interviews at Gamescom?

Sure. Right question is if you will ever see your bags again.

- Will Roach, Geralt´s Horse be unique or every horse he rides?

What is this question. Every horse Geralt has is Roach.

Are Gabriel and other ranged weapons upgradable too ?

Don´t know about throwing knifes but Gabries is upgradable for sure.

Everything I say here was answered by devs already. Just saving your time(and forcing CDPR to answer only new questions...cheeky bastard am I?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom