Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
No, I haven't, unfortunately:( I always wanted a horse from little up. Hope someday...:)

Well, a drawing is a start - right ?
If I ever come across a horse looking for an owner, I'll bring it to your studio.

What a great work.

It reminds me of a painting my grandparents own. It's named A Girl with a Horse. In fact the composition is exactly the same - just two heads in those same positions. This is just less abstract and more pleasing to my untrained eye.

@JustAnor25 Атмосфера тёмного фэнтези в новой работе отражена на все 100% :wub: :unworthy:

It's strange, that I can't give you guys redpoints, when I try, I got a message "you don't have permission"
So for now, take this.

And I tryed to remake Ciri.

@ReptilePZ It might be because of connection problems?

Last edited:
So, the REDPoint supply is limited after all. Interesting. And my Ciri is still the best Ciri, obviously.

EDIT: Almost forgot. @Sardukhar, you were right. I am so very sorry.

EDIT2: Nevermind, looks like REDPoints are not limited. You know nothing, @Sardukhar

Last edited:
Enjoy:

Still more accurate than 75% of fan art.

Someone should make an animated SVG from it ;D Animation with SVG is fun. I once tried to figure out how to make a looped SVG animation. You basically can chain them, referencing the first from the last.

Last edited:
Someone should make an animated SVG from it ;D Animation with SVG is fun. I once tried to figure out how to make a looped SVG animation. You basically can chain them, referencing the first from the last.

Or we just skip that step and directly send it to CDPR, so they can adjust the ingame-model accordingly.

By the way, here is a comic with young Ciri in it by Marek Oleksicki.

It was supposed to be a series about what happened in the books,
under supervision by CDPR. But it got cancelled. Enjoy anyway !

Last edited:
Or we just skip that step and directly send it to CDPR, so they can adjust the ingame-model accordingly.

I experimented a bit, and made this animation (sorry@ReptilePZ vectorization is a tricky process and I'm not an artist ;)):

http://picsdb.net/data/53e4673e65b48.svg

It was surprisingly hard to find a free hosting like Imgur that would support SVG files. Pretty weird. After a while I found http://picsdb.net

The animation is made from the original using Inkscape for vectorization and vim for adding the animation transforms (the second part is pretty manual process, I wonder if there are proper automation tools for this). You can see the image - it's an XML file. Animation part:

Code:
     <animateTransform
        id="sword_up"
        attributeType="XML" 
        attributeName="transform"
        type="rotate"
        from="10,427,196"
        to="-65,427,196"
        begin="0s; sword_down.end + 0.5s"
        dur="1s"
        fill="freeze"/>
      <animateTransform
        id="sword_down"
        attributeType="XML" 
        attributeName="transform"
        type="rotate"
        from="-65,427,196"
        to="10,427,196"
        begin="sword_up.end + 0.5s"
        dur="0.25"
        fill="freeze"/>

For those who are interested, SVG uses coordinates which start in the upper left corner. For some weird reason Inkscape starts them in the lower left corner. So if you need to calculate any transformation, reverse the Y coordinate that Inkscape shows in the UI (it saves it in the file correctly though).

It also shows animation a bit weirdly to me when embedded in the forum page. If you open the file alone, it's more smooth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom