+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• f187a23c3ee681ef6913f31fd6d6446b.jpg
    f187a23c3ee681ef6913f31fd6d6446b.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 41
@gregski
Sorry. There was already a discussion going on over there when I posted this, and I didn't want to interrupt what was going on. If you want to move the post, then do it.

So I was out camping for the past 2 days.

A beautiful beach on a small gulf, with a huge 7 meter high rock in 100 meters of the coast. I jumped off of that. It felt like I was falling for quite some time. I won't lie, I yelled a little bit in the end. :p

Sadly I did not take any pictures. We camped out there last night, 10 people, with 5 tents, we played guitar and sang, and generally had a great time. We also ate corn, cooked on coal. (Hi @Kinley, I'm an unhealthy redneck.)

Anyway. What did I miss? :p

So I was out camping for the past 2 days.

A beautiful beach on a small gulf, with a huge 7 meter high rock in 100 meters of the coast. I jumped off of that. It felt like I was falling for quite some time. I won't lie, I yelled a little bit in the end. :p

Sadly I did not take any pictures. We camped out there last night, 10 people, with 5 tents, we played guitar and sang, and generally had a great time. We also ate corn, cooked on coal. (Hi @Kinley, I'm an unhealthy redneck.)

Anyway. What did I miss? :p

Only me getting told off for posting a Metro Redux video in the thread. Not much else. :)

Only me getting told off for posting a Metro Redux video in the thread. Not much else. :)

Now come on AL fess up what did you really do ? :p
Now before you get all het up know that i`m kidding maybe you need one of these :clover: . I hear they are quite popular in Ireland .

(...yes, I did something horrible again. Could you please hide me before the mods come ?)
Too late !

It's so good to have you back, my friend !!

(...yes, I did something horrible again. Could you please hide me before the mods come ?)

D'you mean Ciri the Cyberbrat? I just saw that. I have a feeling that guy they call a "Moderator" on the Cyberpunk forum will actually like it. He has a thing with eyes and machinery I think. :p

So you're safe. Also I loved it. :D

D'you mean Ciri the Cyberbrat? I just saw that. I have a feeling that guy they call a "Moderator" on the Cyberpunk forum will actually like it. He has a thing with eyes and machinery I think. :p

So you're safe. Also I loved it. :D

If anyone asks, I've been here with you the entire time doing non-suspicious activities like staying on topic.

Now come on AL fess up what did you really do ? :p
Now before you get all het up know that i`m kidding maybe you need one of these :clover: . I hear they are quite popular in Ireland .

Too late !

Damn it! Trolling with shamrocks is my job! Are you trying to make me feel useless @Tommy? :p
Still though, I think @EmperorZorn needs a bit of a disciplining! :hai:

If anyone asks, I've been here with you the entire time doing non-suspicious activities like staying on topic.
Pfft like that ever happens !
You are hereby and have been charged and found guilty with forum hopping . The sentence will be to go to gamescom dressed as Kelpie and invade the Bioware booth !
Damn it! Trolling with shamrocks is my job! Are you trying to make me feel useless @Tommy? :p
Still though, I think @EmperorZorn needs a bit of a disciplining! :hai:

Well not totally but now that I think about it............ok you can be the one who hands out the shamrocks .

You are hereby and have been charged and found guilty with forum hopping . The sentence will be to go to gamescom dressed as Kelpie and invade the Bioware booth !

NO ! NOT THE BIOWARE BOOTH !
...don't you have an electric chair or something more conventional ?

Well not totally but now that I think about it............ok you can be the one who hands out the shamrocks .

Thanks a lot! Just to say thank you, have a couple! :clover::clover:
@EmperorZorn
I thought there was Phillipa's Whip. It must only be brought out for exceptional crimes.:laughing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom