Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You.... you think ? DA:I has a bisexual bull in it !
You're sending me to a booth that promotes bestiality, dressed in a horse costume !

Don't forget to chant "Witcher" repeatably. We want to see what the Bioware fans do to you in response! :harhar:

*checks the sheet*

....uhm..... can I do a roll on agility ?

edit: ( ...wasn't privilege in Mount&Blade ? Been a while since I played it~)

*Flicks through rulebook*
Right. According to this, you need to roll 2 D6's and you must score a minimum of 10 to pass this check.

Regarding Mount & Blade, are you sure you don't mean Renown?

Such disgraces amongst Imperial thrones.

He, unfortunately, clicked "Random" during "Skill Assignment" in Character Creation and got the Negative Trait "Unlucky Bugger" which sabotages all agility rolls. If he had looked at the sheet, he would have noticed the Skill called "Lucky Bastard" which allows an extra roll for ALL skill checks. Only problem with that is it costs 30 Skill Points to add, and you only have 50 to assign.....:geek: :lol:

Last edited:
He, unfortunately, clicked "Random" during "Skill Assignment" in Character Creation and got the Negative Trait "Unlucky Bugger" which sabotages all agility rolls. If he had looked at the sheet, he would have noticed the Skill called "Lucky Bastard" which allows an extra roll for ALL skill checks. Only problem with that is it costs 30 Skill Points to add, and you only have 50 to assign.....:geek: :lol:

But I chose Marcin Momot as my guardian deity.
"Those born under the sign of the hype train can exaggerate their rolls by one D6 !"

Hi, just back with an idea...that made me realize how poor i am and how i can't make this come true (At least this year, although this year it would have been more relevant). I'm kinda sad because i can't make it come true, but I guess that's OK, being poor makes you see the ground and be more realistic...

What are you talking about? the dices...

Last edited:
Hi, just back with an idea...that made me realize how poor i am and how i can't make this come true (At least this year, although this year it would have been more relevant). I'm kinda sad because i can't make it come true, but I guess that's OK, being poor makes you see the ground and be more realistic...

What kind of idea is that ? An idea for a game ? A concept ?
Because no matter how poor, there are always ways. Maybe there is a way you haven't seen yet.

Oh, we were making pen and paper jokes with those dices.
Nothing cirious~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom