Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
The Owl's Orion << Can't much remember his real name. Skellen something...or another.

That's correct !

It was an Orion, thrown by Stefan Skellen.
The Orion is a throwing weapon similar to a Shuriken.

edit:
Ciri renders are out. I'm puking rainbows !

Last edited:
Way to celebrate 100 pages of Ciri fandom.
She even has her own cosplay guide now, with a cat medallion

I'm completely speechless.
After a long, ciriless time in the Witcher universe - which felt like the Korath desert - we finally get a treat aswell.

Thank you CD Projekt. Thank you so much~

D'you mean the cat, the CyberCiri or our beloved snotty brat, that seems to have grown up? :p

All three of them. With flamethrowers.

Screw Wild Hunt, can't wait for next Witcher game with her as main character. :D
Love it. :)

That would really be amazing, Nars.

Let's hope that CDPR doesn't just kill Ciri off with the Witcher 3.
As moving as her death would be, I'd rather have them keep her alive for future Witcher games.

Last edited:
As much as I'd like them to I doubt CDPR will go back to the Witcher world after this one. I know that they said that this is the end of Geralt's saga and that doesn't rule out other games centered around other characters (Ciri) but IDK, it's just a feeling I'm getting.

On-topic: CDPR's version of Ciri is quite awesome. hope they'll make a Yennefer cosplay guide next.

As much as I'd like them to I doubt CDPR will go back to the Witcher world after this one. I know that they said that this is the end of Geralt's saga and that doesn't rule out other games centered around other characters (Ciri) but IDK, it's just a feeling I'm getting.
On-topic: CDPR's version of Ciri is quite awesome. hope they'll make a Yennefer cosplay guide next.

It all depends on how successful their next franchise is.
For all we know they might keep making Cyberpunk games for the next 10 years.

But they'll definately revisit the Witcher universe at some point in the far future.
And I hope when they do that they'll remember that there still is a certain, ashen-haired lady~

http://en.cdprojektred.com/news/the-witcher-cosplay-guide-ciri/

I can now say that Ciri is absolutely perfect! Well, maybe the scar could be bigger... :p

Do you think so?
I don't want to be the fussy nayer here, but I'm a bit disappointed of her "perfection". All the characters are now emotionless top model dolls with just a change in the wig. Seems like browsing Vogue magazine. As in TW2: males are great, unique with interesting details in the body\face, making them like real persons. Women are dolls. Everyone I mean, not just sorceresses. I expected CDP learn the lesson .
I don't know, maybe is just me but I wanted to see Ciri to be more... unique. Not just like any other fanatsy super hot chick.

Or maybe I'm totally crazy and summer is melting my brain >.< Sowwy!

Anyway, I'm done spoiling you the fun. Eventually I'll end to love her XD
Btw I'm missing you and this thread so much!

Top Bottom