Please Help - Missing Items

+
Please Help - Missing Items

HELP PLEASE!!!At the start of chapter 2, I found the fish people shrine at the brick makers camp at the swamp.....(I hadn't been to the hairy bear yet).I thought it would be a good place to put some of my stuff to make some room, so I placed the following in it:2x CAT potions1x Cocatrice Feather8x Salamander Broaches1x Orthnosaurus eye11x Stammeifords dust8x Suet4x Fisstech1x Blue Meteorite1x Sun Rune2x Red Meteorite1x Gold and diamond necklace....As you can see, some valuable items..Now, 3 days and about 6 character levels later, I am doing the fish people mission, and I go to the alter and my gear is GONE!!! There is only a Hellbore petal left :( I went back over my savegames, but my stuff has gone missing for nearly the entire 3 days worth of game play...Is there any way I can get it back? (gve items in console etc), Is the gear important enough to warrent re-playing the missions again, or should I just cut my losses?Thanks,Pred.

bummer about that, but this is a known issue, the vodyanoi altar, despite having a label that says storage when you open it is NOT (i repeat NOT) a storage areayou have lost permanently whatever you put in there. I would highly recommend that you go back to a saved game prior to this if you want to recover those items (none of them is crucial, BTW).Losing the runes and meteorites is a bummer, but not catastrophic ... there several good swords that you can still buy / find / be given later in the gameso it's up to you, but your stuff that was in the altar is gone forever

Top Bottom