+
When I read a post on any of the forums it will not show that I have read the post. This gets alittle mading when I don't know what post I left off on. Does anyone know how to make the posts show I have read them. Thank you for your time. :'(

Ronk said:
When I read a post on any of the forums it will not show that I have read the post. This gets alittle mading when I don't know what post I left off on. Does anyone know how to make the posts show I have read them. Thank you for your time. :'(
did you use the links on top: "Show unread posts since last visit." and "Show new replies to your posts." ?

I just tried what you said in your post it just dumps me to a bunch of posts I have never seen and there not even in the tech forum were I was. I would like to know what posts I have read in tech forum. If while I am reading the forum and I take a break I would like to pick up were I left off. Most forums show the posts read after you read them.

press Mark As Read from the right sidethe next time you come here, going on those links will be much helpful, after you visit the threads you like, mark them as read again, so the list gets cleaned ( both unread posts and new replies )see HELP for more info

Top Bottom