I wonder if cdpr will do an xbox 1 TW3 bundle.

+
I wonder if cdpr will do an xbox 1 TW3 bundle.

1 Limited Edition Terabyte Witcher console for an extra 100 bucks like that COD AW console.
I wonder if cdpr would do such a thing? I mean they want people to buy and play TW3 on all platforms.
& Since xbox 1 is behind in the race/console war, it might be a good way to get folks to play it on xbox 1.
I admit I like the idea of a cool looking xbox 1 with TW3 art on the console and controller, and for me so far TW3 is the only reason to buy a so called next gen console.
I think I want this, but I doubt it's cdpr's style. But maybe they will, it's not like it's some exclusive in game content right. & It would be a shame if cdpr spent all this time making the xb1 version of TW3 & it doesn't sell well because the xb1 console sucks balls and nobodys buying it. But if xb1 made a cool limited edition 1 terabyte W3 console with the standard W3 game I would buy it. ;)

Last edited:
You mean a limited edition just for xbox one? Because the collector's edition is coming out for Xbox one aswell. But yeah... don't think they will do that =/. last time they did the dark edition because the release was only for xbox 360 and a diferent date from the pc realease. Since they are all coming out at the same time, and the same version (not the enhanced edition), I dont think this will happend
:sad:

But if I am not mistaken the art of the steelbook will be diferent in consoles and in the pc, it is... something... I gess =P

Last edited:
You mean a limited edition just for xbox one? Because the collector's edition is coming out for Xbox one aswell. But yeah... don't think they will do that =/. last time they did the dark edition because the release was only for xbox 360 and a diferent date from the pc realease. Since they are all coming out at the same time, and the same version (not the enhanced edition), I dont think this will happend
:sad:

But if I am not mistaken the art of the steelbook will be diferent in consoles and in the pc, it is... something... I gess =P

No.. I mean a witcher xbone console/bundle ;)
It is like a microsft gimick to sell it's console with your favorite game and they paint the console and controller with stuff from the game on it.
Did you ever see the starwars R2D2 xbox360 console? goggle it, it's cool.. comes with a C3P0 controller.

Seems like a bad idea to consider an Xbox now, particularly if you play with friends. PS4/3 is outselling Xbone/360 at a ratio of 3:1.

Surely thats the War effectively over?

Oops... just read that info today, and coupled with MS' desperate exclusivity grab on the next Tomb Raider game today, seemed important info to share, not meant to start a ruckus.

No.. I mean a witcher xbone console/bundle ;)
It is like a microsft gimick to sell it's console with your favorite game and they paint the console and controller with stuff from the game on it.
Did you ever see the starwars R2D2 xbox360 console? goggle it, it's cool.. comes with a C3P0 controller.

Oooh I see, what you mean! yeah it would be cool =D.

Just watched this:

[video=youtube;o4XkjP-D9bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4XkjP-D9bA[/video]

it's... something ! =D

:hai:

What are those cards? will they put it on the pc CE aswell =O?

Looks like @ONLY ONCE is a prophet or something. There indeed will be "special" Xbone offer. LOL.

Yep, I was just thinking about this. HA so much for my bright idea lol..
Well..It will pass over soon enough and it still could be a cool deal in the end for XBI fans of TW3 @ least.
This is clearly a Microsoft/Sony Deal when it comes to console bundle stuff. Yes, I think they asked CDPR "hey if we give you money, can we put TW3 art on a bundle console deal with your game"? I would say sure, why not, it is a win win deal at least for CDPR. Also If sony fans want their PS4's to look cool like the XB1 budles, that is their choice to shell out money and ask the big guys @ Red Team. It is just vanity/image console art not DLC Exclusive content. I have zero problems with these actions because it does not effect the quality of the game whatsoever. Like I said I would make such deals with microsoft or sony.
I would be more than happy to receive their money and better the quality of my life, my employees and our game(s) in the making.
If it was me but it's not;)

Last edited:
I definitely hope there won't be any exclusive in game add-ons, since that would exclude all other users who don't use that platform. Knowing MS, they could request something of that sort. I don't think CDPR are in a situation when they need to get money from MS for some kind of exclusivity trade-off.

I definitely hope there won't be any exclusive in game add-ons, since that would exclude all other users who don't use that platform. Knowing MS, they could request something of that sort. I don't think CDPR are in a situation when they need to get money from MS for some kind of exclusivity trade-off.

Nope that will not happen. CDPR IS FIRM ON THAT AS MUCH AS DRM.
No worries bro, Painted Consoles a deck of cards and a cloth map has ziltch to do with TW3 game.

Last edited:
This I like! I want this bundle! As a matter of fact, I want it so badly that I am willing to pre-order it right away. TW3-themed console will look awesome in my room!

Not sure if you didn't understand or I didn't understand, but this is not a TW3-themed console, it is special content to the Collector's edition of TW3 for XBOX one =x

:hmm:

Not sure if you didn't understand or I didn't understand, but this is not a TW3-themed console, it is special content to the Collector's edition of TW3 for XBOX one =x

:hmm:

I know that. we think a W3 cosole would be dope and we would buy one.

Xbox One console with Wolf Medalion as a painting theme and Witcher game?Im a PC only gamer but it would be really tempting :)

Top Bottom