Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
I missed this topic...nearly 10 new pages *-*
I was away in my summer residence, I've came back for a couple of days, lots of interesting post right here.... :cool:
Can't wait to seel full Gamescom demo, I want to see Ciri ingame!

I've been wondering where you went. Welcome back !

I hope you were able to relax and had lots of vino~

I've been wondering where you went. Welcome back !

I hope you were able to relax and had lots of vino~

Yes I relaxed a bit, went to the beach and so on... aaand I was able to see a gameplay video (no connection there so the phone was my only internet friend lol)

Aaand I saw Ciri's model... :cool:

I waited 4 hours in a line to see Ciri footage and hug sweaty men wearing Witcher t-shirts.
During the wait I learned how to craft weaponry from plastic material, drove Eve Beauregard insane by
making pistol fingers everytime she walked by and plotted the destruction of the entire waiting line with Aleksandra,
whom I refused to switch boots with.

You could say it was a pretty average day for me.

I wonder how the Wild Hunt keeps track of her.

In one of the CG renders the Wild Hunt generals are shown, along with some creatures that look like demonic dogs.
Could they be using them to track Ciri ? And how has the Wild Hunt control over monsters ?

Whatever Wild Hunt is doing, it's proving, that Ciris ability can't protect her anymore, so she have to face the threat. If traveling between the worlds ends with getting hurt it's pretty much useless. I believe it's Reds way, to nerf that ability. You know setting ground for possible continuation with her as main protagonist.

I wonder how the Wild Hunt keeps track of her.

In one of the CG renders the Wild Hunt generals are shown, along with some creatures that look like demonic dogs.
Could they be using them to track Ciri ? And how has the Wild Hunt control over monsters ?

Could be; RL traditions of the Wild Hunt often involve spectral hounds, who will chase their quarry until they can run no further. If the WIld Hunt is bringing the Cŵn Annwn, that could be seen as raising the stakes -- or that they don't know where Ciri is, they know that she will be no easy quarry, and they need trackers better than themselves.

I waited 4 hours in a line to see Ciri footage and hug sweaty men wearing Witcher t-shirts.
During the wait I learned how to craft weaponry from plastic material, drove Eve Beauregard insane by
making pistol fingers everytime she walked by and plotted the destruction of the entire waiting line with Aleksandra,
whom I refused to switch boots with.

You could say it was a pretty average day for me.

If that is average, I want to know what an above average day would look like. :p

No, the armored hounds were the results of the experiments with the witcher mutagens. You could bump into one fairly early in the game (when you approached on of the gates to Vizima at a certain stage in chapter 1) if instead of going to the tower with triss you helped out the other witchers with the frightener.

As for barghests, according to the bestiary entry some claim they are used by the Wild Hunt while others say they're a form of punishment for the wicked.

No, the armored hounds were the results of the experiments with the witcher mutagens. You could bump into one fairly early in the game (when you approached on of the gates to Vizima at a certain stage in chapter 1) if instead of going to the tower with triss you helped out the other witchers with the frightener.

Ohhh yes. I remember now.
Those armored hounds were really, really annoying. I hated coming across them in the Salamandra hideout.

Top Bottom