EE bug list for PC.

+
Both Mottle and the Succubus during dialogue, both sex opportunities default to in Mottles case "not necessary" and in the case of the Succubus it also defaults to a negative as in a no. Are there any mods that can interfer with the normal running of the game to prevent normal interaction with characters and so on??

Maybe this deserves a new thread...

The QTE on Loredo's fight doesn't show for me. When the cutscene is over I'm just standing there on stealth mode, I can't draw my sword (just throw punches) and Loredo kills me on one hit. I tried to reload a previous save, but it's still happening :\

Maybe I'm missing something...

EDIT: Nevermind... I managed to beat him without weapons.

I have a very big bug, when I am leaving Flotsam with Iorveth, in end of chapter 1 and cutscene starts where Dandelion talks and I can see this model ship sailing, when it reaches and goes darker then game freezes in moment when I can barely see the map and model ship. Tried both 4:3 and 16:9, does not help, changing texture downscaling or texture memory size does not help either.

Anyone knows the solution or does anyone have act 2 beginning save file, where I side with Iorveth, help elven women and say only good things to Triss?

Thank you.

Just upgraded to enhanced version and now both raven and blue stripes are invisible when I load game. I remove the armor and I'm bare chested. I save and equip armor and I appear bare chested, but have the benefits of my armor. Since I'm a chick I'm not too upset with this outcome, but I like the look of the raven armor and would like that mesh to return. Any suggestions?

Just upgraded to enhanced version and now both raven and blue stripes are invisible when I load game. I remove the armor and I'm bare chested. I save and equip armor and I appear bare chested, but have the benefits of my armor. Since I'm a chick I'm not too upset with this outcome, but I like the look of the raven armor and would like that mesh to return. Any suggestions?

There's never been a reported bug on this, my guess would be either that you have a mod installed from an older version of the game, one that isn't compatible with the enhanced version, or something went wrong with the download of the patch.

i have black screen problem just when i finished act 1 after dendalion speech screen gets black and nothing happens, any suggestion what to do .

I bought the game on the trading floor Steam. After ten minutes of the game or after some time, when you press F5 from the game kicks! closes the game when you just run the location! it is impossible to play! what to do?

Last edited:
So i've got this strange bug or whatever do you call it - At the chapter 2 in the camp where Henselt is located near his marquee sits a knight of the Flaming Rose order and after i tried to speak to him - he yells that i killed Siegfried from the Witcher 1 and attacks. The point is i chose neutral path back then and i assume Siegfried as my bro ( he was just blinded by the lies of Jacob from Aldesberg ) and hearing such thing from a dude is very dissapointing for me. I hope there is some kind of save fix for my problem because...you know i completed The Witcher on 100%, completed prologue and 1st chapter of The Witcher 2 on 100% and then i get this stuff :/ Thanks for attention i hope i'll get my answer soon!

So i've got this strange bug or whatever do you call it - At the chapter 2 in the camp where Henselt is located near his marquee sits a knight of the Flaming Rose order and after i tried to speak to him - he yells that i killed Siegfried from the Witcher 1 and attacks. The point is i chose neutral path back then and i assume Siegfried as my bro ( he was just blinded by the lies of Jacob from Aldesberg ) and hearing such thing from a dude is very dissapointing for me. I hope there is some kind of save fix for my problem because...you know i completed The Witcher on 100%, completed prologue and 1st chapter of The Witcher 2 on 100% and then i get this stuff :/ Thanks for attention i hope i'll get my answer soon!

No fix, you must complete the first game on the Order side. I assume the rationale is that Siegfried is killed by the Scoia'tael even if you spare him, and that the Order blames you for it.

No fix, you must complete the first game on the Order side. I assume the rationale is that Siegfried is killed by the Scoia'tael even if you spare him, and that the Order blames you for it.

Okaay, thanks but i still have one question : Could this decision made in the 1st game influence on anything at the 3rd ? Or it's just a kind of cosmetic change for the 2nd ? You know Geralt always chose to be neutral and Order in the first game looks more like Superhuman obsessed nazi war machine if you ask me lol And still i insist for somebody from CD Project to complete this little request i'm sure i'm not the only one who asked for it. If Scoia'tael killed Siegfried than why does that fella blames me in his death? That's kinda odd don't you think ?

Some time ago I had the black screen issue after Dandelion's narrative when leaving Flotsam. I eventually got past it though cannot remember the resolution.
This time around, after coming back to the game and finishing it, I am taking the other game path and once again I get the black screen after his narration.

I've tried all graphics from low to high, native aspect ratio/resolution and 16:9 ratio/resolutions, reinstalled Netframework 4, made sure allowed through firewall, used Administrative rights, tried single card configuration, windowed mode, no overlays running, anti-virus turned off.

Only thing I have not tired is wiping out the user directory for the game, and letting it make a fresh one.

Failing that, anyone willing to take my save file, run it and save me a new one past the narrative scene?

Last edited:
When playing on Dark difficulty my character simply refuses to die. Also, there is no stamina recovery, so I am stuck on the prologue, in a section where I am supposed to use signs to make progress. Help anyone?

Top Bottom