CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

+
CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

This year’s gamescom is over and, as always, it was a blast. We would like to thank each and every one of you for attending and being with us during the show--we love to talk, and the possibility to hear you out in person remains one of the most important elements in shaping the unforgettable experience that is The Witcher. As always, we have some post-expo numbers to share with you:

- We have been visited by a whopping fifteen thousand fans who came to see the demo of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Our booths were visited by more than than one thousand journalists
- We gave away twelve thousand t-shirts

And, since we want to finish this year’s show with a bang, we’ve got a 35-minute gameplay demo of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for you. You can watch it here.

Time to get back to work! Thank you for an amazing time and see you next year!

CD PROJEKT RED Team

So.... will anyone be posting during the next 35 minutes?

Yes, cause I'm dual screening right now. ;)

Thanks you CDPR, this is an awesome treat for today!

And to put it here as well, just because it's my immediate reaction to the video.

EDIT:
Holy crap! Ciri! Moving! Words! Something!

*calms down* I was so hoping to hear her say something, but moans and groans will do for now. I'd joke that the reason she is stumbling around at first is because she is so uncomfortable in her heels. :p

I must say, her scar looked deeper in that last part than people have gotten the impression from in the other media of her.

The ladies look great and those who thought the voice acting didn't fit will have to revisit that.

For roughly 5 months of polish time left, this is looking to be amazing.

Last edited:

Attachments

• insert_pic.jpg
    insert_pic.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 67
Awesome, just awesome!

--------------

On a side note, is it just me, or something is wrong with the video encoding quality, for the second time in a row (counting also the Downwarren trailer)?
Even in 1080p the video looks quite blurry. For instance, the Youtube version of the Sword of Destiny trailer looked much better.

Maybe we should ask @Marcin Momot to check (or ask the people responsible for this to check) whether everything is correct with the setup of uploading videos?
Lots of people on Neogaf also complain about the same issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom