CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

+
Is there a non torrent download? I hate torrent and forever refuse to use it, don't ask why :p
Torrent is the best way to download any huge filed without fear of the download being interrupted or the file being corrupted. Just how else would you reliably download over five gigabytes?

i can't wait to play this game.

Torrent is the best way to download any huge filed without fear of the download being interrupted or the file being corrupted. Just how else would you reliably download over five gigabytes?

Last vid of 5:55 was over 1GB and I think it was direct download? Can't remember for sure, there are other random sites like FD,SKS etc where you can get it in parts

Is there a non torrent download? I hate torrent and forever refuse to use it, don't ask why :p

Also watching this just makes me anxious, excited and supper happy inside, I simply can't describe this feeling, this game is so amazing :D

Happy and peaceful like you don't need anything else in life haha.

It can be watched via the video player, but as you can see, the higher options are still encoding. It will probably take a little while.

Really enjoyed the game play. Liked the fact that it went all the way through and didn't stop right before the quest advanced.The map looks huge and will be fun to explore. Keep plugging along because February 24th is coming and we all want a great gaming experience and multiple playthroughs to see how are choices change the game and the endings. Preordered it the first day it was available and the game-play video makes me want it more. Come on February 24,2015 and hurry.

I downloaded the torrent and I'm seeding it from my seedbox. That should help with the download times :) I'll leave it there for several days.

so...

Is someone in the process of extracting and cobining the maps from the footage? this is the first good glimpse at the world map we got. I'm waiting for the gamersyde verision of the vid to download though. But i'm dying to check out if the famous "14 times" tree is visible on it (shouldn't be but who knows, it appears huge).

Here comes the map, fresh and edited together for you all~

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...eo-released!?p=1393066&viewfull=1#post1393066

Top Bottom