CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

+
Could some Photoshop wizard embed that game map on top of the most detailed world map available, so we could figure out the scale in which the game's going to be?

I've been playing with the maps in GIMP, myself, but I can't seem to find the right scale...

Last edited:
Alright i downloaded the 60 fps footage. You guys have serious problem with frameskipping, it looks similar to the problem in tw2 and tw1. In tw2 the solution was to set maximum prerendered frames to 1 in graphic driver, or use some custom d3d9.dll file made by some modder. But the issue is there. That's why some people take it as framerate drops, but i measured the video and there are frames that looks exactly the same to each other and the frame in the middle seems to not render. i will illustrate it in a gif in a few moments.

here:

And a bit slower

Last edited:
the music during the conversation with the painting of the witches is so much monotenous. I realy dislike it imo.

I watched the whole thing and. I'm speechless. Blown away. I bet all those people who canceled their preorder are cancelling the cancelling of their pre-order. :D

Also high heels have been around for centuries. Gotten popular during rennaisance time. And we have no clue where ciri teleported from. Maybe she was at my place.

I love the dodges, the fast responsive combat style. The ''hack & slash without a brain' element is not in the game luckily just like in TW 2. Everything is amazing

My only complaint was the pronunciation of the name Dijkstra. However, it seems it's a Frisian last name, which means that the pronunciation was correct for Frisian dialect/language. the name basically means: Inhabitant of a dike.

In the rest of my country we pronounce it as: Dike-stra.

Aah gawd, this looks absolutely amazing. Did I see it right? You can move around while in defense position? That's great news for me. I loved the combat, and the music while it. The music while the conversation with the ladies is really putting the mood on. I really, really want the soundtrack. The old man cutting his ear off at the end was kinda brutal, wonder what other things we will see in the game. The graphics look very decent to me, but I haven't watched it in 1080p yet.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but anyone know what that combat theme was called? It was clearly one of Percival's tracks.

i take coffee and download the video more simple to be watch than stream already buy the game via > gog and via > amazon collector edition like i did with the tw2 the only hope i have it the the game at the release will be stable ( tw2 crash a little at the release and was perfect with ^patch and after witch enhanced version

And people said CDPR showed their women as too generic. Well, I think these women look quite different.
It should always have been with the caveat "CDPR shows their hot women as too generic". They've never had trouble giving unique character to ugly women.

Top Bottom