Collectors Edition question

+
Collectors Edition question

Good day

I was late in trying to pre-order a copy of the PC Collectors Edition from local stores and online retailers in my country are sold out.

So I was wondering, can I just order a console version and just buy a standard edition with? I can always sell the console version off but keep the Collectors extras. As far as I can see, the game included is just a normal standard edition.

Am I wrong?

Good day

I was late in trying to pre-order a copy of the PC Collectors Edition from local stores and online retailers in my country are sold out.

So I was wondering, can I just order a console version and just buy a standard edition with? I can always sell the console version off but keep the Collectors extras. As far as I can see, the game included is just a normal standard edition.

Am I wrong?
Yes we all get the same standard game;)

Unless you particular want the physical contents of the standard edition, you could also just pick up a digital version (GOG or Steam). That's what I'm doing (for the same reason).

I know quite a few people who are miffed at the extras in the XB1 Collectors Edition, and have pre-ordered that despite not actually owning an XB1.

That coupled with a standard edition for the PS4/PC (whichever their chosen platform is) just to have everything that should be in the Collector's Edition for their platform of choice.

I wouldnt do it personally, as buying a game more than once for physical contents is a practice ive only ever done once and have no plans to do it again due to the pointless waste of money. (for those interested, it was the PS3 game The Last of US)

Top Bottom