Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
"Geralt, eyes up here buddy. Good thing I'm wearing a bra." - Ciri

It's not just a bra. It's a combat bra.

Last edited:
It's not just a bra. It's a combat bra.

Sounds like the catch phrase for a Victoria's Secret advertisement staring Ciri.

You know, with all the discussion in various threads about her bra, I'm beginning to think that it should be the star of the next game.

In it, Ciri is in danger of being exposed by a bunch of perverts because without it on, Ciri's sexiness overwhelms the evil side of men. Being a combat bra, it is of course well versed in the witcher fighting arts. The new sex scenes all involve the bra being put on by other women you encounter (don't worry, Ciri will wash it before she wears it again at the end). Given it is a bra, it is like Gordan Freeman in Half Life, it doesn't speak, yet everyone else talks to it.

/drops mic

I'm out!

You know, with all the discussion in various threads about her bra, I'm beginning to think that it should be the star of the next game.

Err... uhm...

You know, despite the fact that a lot of people would love to play with Ciri's bra, maybe you
should stick to animation for videogames and not delve too much into game design.

Thanks for the laugh though.
I appreciate it, my week hasn't been the best~

Err... uhm...

You know, despite the fact that a lot of people would love to play with Ciri's bra, maybe you
should stick to animation for videogames and not delve too much into game design.

Thanks for the laugh though.
I appreciate it, my week hasn't been the best~

No? You wouldn't want that?

How about a mini-game then? This comes to mind for some reason.

Hahahahaha, just messing with ya. I'm glad I could get a laugh out of you, that was the goal.

As if this thread couldn't get any weirder! :harhar:

Aw, come on.
You're just jealous because this is the most creative thread in this forum~

Good news: I'm about to finish a submission.
After that I'll have plenty time to get working on that Witcher card game~*

Panzer, hurra ! ...no wait, that's something different.

As if this thread couldn't get any weirder! :harhar:
Or CAN it?!? DUN dun DUUUUUUNNNNNNNN.

That clip is amazing. And makes me want to play Valkyria Chronicles for some reason.

Yes, I'm a useless individual with zero creativity posting on the internet. :sad:

I hate being single.... :crybaby:
Sometimes it's just deciding to be silly and having fun. It's why I love these forums (most of the time). Just jump in! Or enjoy the ride! It's all good no matter what.

And now just so that not everything is off topic!

Ciri cosplay! And damn if she doesn't bear a striking resemblance to the game model. And this particular image should be good for Zorn. :p

After careful consideration, I would actually say that the breathing-denying corset is the worst offender of them all.

After careful consideration, I would actually say that the breathing-denying corset is the worst offender of them all.

It actually depends on the type. Not all corsets were designed to function in that way like hourglass corsets were. Ciri's looks like it would help give her good posture and wraps around her natural shape, not makes her waist smaller and therefore harder to breathe. You don't see the full laces that would allow for tight-lacing it in that way, instead it looks like it just clasps together in the front.

.....h-huh ? What ... what year is it ? Where am I ?

...oh. Oh great, it's you guys again.

Hey, we happen to be a lovely and entertaining bunch of people. Oh fine, quick, someone find this man a cosplayer with an ashen grey wig - stat! With or without a bra. I mean combat bra.

Actually, in some ways being in a coma until the day right before the game comes out would be awesome. Nahhhhh, got too much to do before the game comes out.

I love this thread. :D

@shinobi2u where are we supposed to find one of those? Do we have to send away a form for one?:lol:

Eh, I'm more into brunettes personally.....wait, shit, I just said that out loud didn't I? I'm going to get punched by every woman on this forum aren't I? Damn.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom