Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, so I went to Justin Timberlake's concert on Tuesday and now I can't get rid of his songs from my head :eek:n2long:

If you have an earworm, the only way to remove it is to replace it with a new one. I'd recommend listening to an '80s europop album, or '70s disco. You'll probably find something there that'll stick.

I'm drunk, like after those two beers there was only some champagne in the house that was suddenly empty and decided to go for vodka. I'm so going to regret this tomorrow....

Perfect time to build two gaming rigs for friends requirement: need to play witcher 3 next year. I knew it was a good idea to pass around that physical copy of the first witcher.

If you have an earworm, the only way to remove it is to replace it with a new one. I'd recommend listening to an '80s europop album, or '70s disco. You'll probably find something there that'll stick.

And now I have the only disco song I know stuck in my head.

I'm drunk, like after those two beers there was only some champagne in the house that was suddenly empty and decided to go for vodka. I'm so going to regret this tomorrow....

Perfect time to build two gaming rigs for friends requirement: need to play witcher 3 next year. I knew it was a good idea to pass around that physical copy of the first witcher.

Champagne and vodka? You're a brave soul. Maybe karma will treat good since you're such a good friend.

Right... Not going to click that. Think I'll just stick with Ra Ra Rasputin.

Awww, come on, you know you want to click. Just 15 seconds. What harm could that do?
(All I had to do was THINK about that song when I was replying to gregski, and it stuck. I just want to share.)

I do find it interesting that this is apparently the only song he knows from the disco era. And that he's prepared to admit it in public.

This is the public? What I wouldn't admit to is some of the stuff I listen to, it confuses people.

What's really interesting though is why this is the only song I know from the era.

Justin Timberlake is a good artist, no doubt about it. The music he does is not my cup of tea, but one should give credit where credit´s due. The guy is charismatic, has a good voice, and knows how to put a good show. He also is quite a decent actor, BTW.

Justin Timberlake is a good artist, no doubt about it. The music he does is not my cup of tea, but one should give credit where credit´s due. The guy is charismatic, has a good voice, and knows how to put a good show. He also is quite a decent actor, BTW.

And a good dancer. Aaand actually plays instruments - played piano and guitar live during the concert.

Anyway, he seemed quite humbled by the reception he got from 42.000 people in such exotic country like Poland. Wonder if that was sincere or just his pose though.

Wow, a performer who actually plays an instrument! :p

Sadly, in the pop music scene that's actually worth mentioning though.

I don't dislike this guy though, he's been funny in more than one SNL.

And that is exactly the problem with modern pop music. There's so much shit that's around, that artists that have something to say, get lost, and are never found by people who want to hear.

Now I'm not saying that Timberlake, is an amazing songwriter and so on, but he is not at the same level as most of his colleagues in the pop section of music. He is quite good. What he is awesome at, is performing. He can sing, and he can dance, and he can do both of those more than just great.

I think he is quite a smart man, he is not actually guided by companies and managers. I mean, he has a say, a personality. That's why he feels different to me, even if he does mainly pop music.

And a good dancer. Aaand actually plays instruments - played piano and guitar live during the concert.

Anyway, he seemed quite humbled by the reception he got from 42.000 people in such exotic country like Poland. Wonder if that was sincere or just his pose though.

Probably sincere, I've never seen him as doing "humble" as a pose. I've always liked his music, but thought of him as a bit arrogant because of all of the MySpace BS.

Probably sincere, I've never seen him as doing "humble" as a pose. I've always liked his music, but thought of him as a bit arrogant because of all of the MySpace BS.

Yeah, it seemed rather sincere. He actually had moments when he didn't know what to say and was just looking back at guys from his band, looking moved by the crowd reaction and appreciation. He also made the whole stadium sing Happy Birthday for a girl in the first row.

So what's up with GOG Galaxy? Haven't really followed any news/updates regarding it. Just wondering when CDP are going to release it..

All that "Just in" talkings.

I'm not very fond of pop singers, but atleast Justin T. is better than Justin B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom