Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
I really hope not. :p

I mean, I still view her as a child, since we do not know the games story. It's just weird.

Lol, I am kidding. Thought it makes me think of the poses that Triss had from her time. While the piece is very provocative, it has nice details and coloring. Plus the expression on the face is nice, though not what I'm used to thinking of when it comes to Ciri. I can't help but think that she is remembering Mistle in way.

Lol, I am kidding. Thought it makes me think of the poses that Triss had from her time. While the piece is very provocative, it has nice details and coloring. Plus the expression on the face is nice, though not what I'm used to thinking of when it comes to Ciri. I can't help but think that she is remembering Mistle in way.

Yeah I got that. :p

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I don't doubt that the artist is really skilled, and the piece is quite different from what we've seen so far.

But come on! It's Ciri. I guess it's that whole father-daughter thing that was developed in the books that makes it weird. It's like seeing your little cousin in that pose. Or something. Whatever. :p

But come on! It's Ciri. I guess it's that whole father-daughter thing that was developed in the books that makes it weird. It's like seeing your little cousin in that pose. Or something. Whatever. :p

Hmm... I get what you mean.

I guess you're still stuck with the image of young Ciri from the first books in your mind,
that makes it really weird and I can understand that.

I had the same problem with the Mistle scene when I first read it.

But I sure hope that you don't jump out of the window when a girlfriend shows you pictures from her childhood.
Because we all have been kids at some point.

I guess you just have to come to terms with Ciri being all grown-up now.

Well that is kind of different. Reading the books, as a male, naturally I start connecting with Geralt, that is the main character. I start relating to him.

That is why it's weird to me mainly. What would Geralt say if he saw that pose. I mean that's all subconscious thoughts.

I'll have to say that, another huge factor is the common reaction people have, when seeing a female body in the nude. Especially in such poses. You know what I'm talking about. Again, I can't help thinking such things. I'm mostly not even aware of them, while I'm looking at the picture. It's just something that is there, subconsciously.

And yeah, I guess I'll have to come to terms with Ciri being a grown-up now. The story will "force" me if that is what CDPR wants. I don't mind it either. But I.. well nevermind.

Well, the scenes with Mistle felt somewhat different to me. I'm on the verge of saying something rude unintentionally. I really appreciate people who make fan art and their versions of characters. I should probably just leave it at that. :p

Last edited:
I don't think I would mind, If it was done tastefully. But I would definitely mind if it was just for eye candy. Again it's the sex theme that makes it different, whether we want it or not. Sorry for taking the discussion completely off topic.

On a Ciri thread. Reptile must be smiling.

CIRI CIRI CIRI CIRI!

@wichat

Cahir? Oh mmmmhmmmm. Damn. What did I just do. :p

Last edited:
Well that is kind of different. Reading the books, as a male, naturally I start connecting with Geralt, that is the main character. I start relating to him.

I think you're just a better roleplayer than me.

I don't identify myself with Geralt, even though I like him a lot as a character.
That being said, I don't view the whole Ciri thing from his perspective.

I'd identify myself much more with Cahir, even though he wasn't the most exciting character.
But he had a strong sense of duty and the heart to defy it for those he wanted to protect, I like that.

I miss some hot male but... I think such a pic will never like male users here :(
... You win.... Majority wins ;)

I wouldn't mind that at all, it would be only fair toward the female players.

Let's start these discussions about Saskia's cleavage again haha!

That reckless character designer gave Shappi a cold actually !

I miss some hot male but... I think such a pic will never like male users here :(
... You win.... Majority wins ;)

Thanks @StaGiors... Me... I keep on my own private work :p

Geralt version incoming in 3....2.....1.....

(I can make it happen if you want ;) )

*thinking*...

Women have not sex then?

Hell yeah! Sex for everyone!

I knew it!

I was just about to edit my post, saying that women being nude just for eye candy, piss me off as well. :p

Let's start these discussions about Saskia's cleavage again haha!

Saskia does have have nice cleavage, but totally looks like it would get cold wearing armor like that. Dragon or no dragon.

I think you're just a better roleplayer than me.

I don't identify myself with Geralt, even though I like him a lot as a character.
That being said, I don't view the whole Ciri thing from his perspective.

I'd identify myself much more with Cahir, even though he wasn't the most exciting character.
But he had a strong sense of duty and the heart to defy it for those he wanted to protect, I like that.

See this is when it gets complicated for me. I don't really identify with Geralt either, not fully that is. I don't identify with any of the characters actually. It's not at all about me when I'm reading a story, or playing a game. It's about the character.

Nevertheless I can't help but thinking how Geralt would react to such a pose. I'm just mixing things up too much. It is fan art, and should be viewed as such. Geralt is a fictional character and he should be viewed as such. It's just my stupid mind, playing tricks at me. :p

Geralt version incoming in 3....2.....1.....

Saskia does have have nice cleavage.

Oh you're going to make many women here happy my friend.

Also, yeah she does. Quite a "remarkable" cleavage I would say. :D

Top Bottom