Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why!? Just make a cat thread for the gif gang...

Aaaghhhhh, I'm so mad at everything right now!
Ever felt like you were a good for nothing, no matter what you do you are a failure, a disappointment to your own family a real shame to all of them, no achievements, no ambitions, no future.
Because that's what i feel.

Aaaghhhhh, I'm so mad at everything right now!
Ever felt like you were a good for nothing, no matter what you do you are a failure, a disappointment to your own family a real shame to all of them, no achievements, no ambitions, no future.
Because that's what i feel.

Don't mind... you are not alone.

I can't say that this is an abnormal feeling or thought. I bet every single person has felt this way at some point in his/her life.

However, it is not a helpful thought or feeling. Failure is a state of mind. You must keep trying to do whatever you think is right for you and the people around you, until you die. There is nothing stopping you, but yourself.

I understand that sometimes it must be hard to overcome thoughts like these, but I'm sure that you can.

Here's to better and happier days for everyone.

Cheers!

:cheers:

I locked my emotions away, i feel nothing anymore, not showing anger, not showing weakness.
I feel annoyed, my own family stopped supporting me spiritually, seeing me as a failure, i try to stay positive, saying that all will be well, yet reminding me every time about my failures pushes me to the limit, and yesterday i lost it.
Disappointment is the worst feeling that anyone could experience, i have my dreams i have my plans, but i can't make them a reality just like that *poof* and there it is, life is hard, and everyone expect so much from me, and always comparing me to others, that's why i disappeared for sometime, the situation got out of control.

Everybody needs in a certain way the approval of the closer ones to us... but the only way of get it is DO NOT SEARCH it at all.

Seems stupid say t but do what you need to do FOR you BY you. People who really love an respect you will approach you and then be concernt of you. ;)

Is it cold out there? well, I'm warm!

Am I alone here in? Well, I'll profit this moment to improve myself and feel better

:p

Not easy, but the effort wotrh it!

Last edited:
I can't unsee what I just saw. Game ruined.

You all should suffer.

I wonder how <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=2006916" target="_blank">ReptilePZ</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> feels about this one. :p

Sorry for off-topic,but all of you shall see video where Azis pretends he's a white wolf :

ok,now lets get back on topic

Everybody needs in a certain way the approval of the closer ones to us... but the only way of get it is DO NOT SEARCH it at all.

Seems stupid say t but do what you need to do FOR you BY you. People who really love an respect you will approach you and then be concernt of you. ;)

I will steal it too ;].

Ps: And I was "searching" in one moment in my life so I can guarantee that it not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom