The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
You don't need to. You can take the end of the URL containing the image's name and use the Search function for this thread (located next to 'Rate this thread'). It should return all the posts containing that part of the URL. Same applies to youtube videos etc.

Spread that knowledge Rep!

Damn, thanks that should be helpful.

:hatsoff:

Attachments

• the_more_you_know_banner.jpg
    the_more_you_know_banner.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 50
What have I done!?

But if his body has special coffee implants he could survive and regenerate as we speak!

That song is a perfect match for that gif (and for my ears for the next 30 mins). And the 2077 reference is quite fitting, even if they aren't REDpoints breaking against her. ;)

It is kinda funny since that was right around the time Zorn went to work on his Witcher fan project, so it kind feels like he is gone. ^_^

By the power of Ihuarraquax, come back to us, Zorn! Perhaps I should start leaving a trail of Ciri related breadcrumbs to get him back. Hurry Zorn, before Ciri gets mad at you or Cahir comes and takes her away! :D

Nevermind, Kelpie is here, so it's all good.

Thank a lot, guys!:)
Валькирия отдельное спасибо! ;) Даёшь больше славянского в ведьмака :victory:

Um....not all of us can read Cyrillic, @Валькирия. Unless that was a private message between you and @JustAnor25, and if that is the case I'll just shut my mouth. :ermm:

There is always Goggle Translate. ;)

Not sure about that first sentence (I think she is saying she has a Slavic look about her face?), but the second is basically saying she'd love to see her art on the covers of the Witcher books.

There is always Goggle Translate. ;)

Not sure about that first sentence (I think she is saying she has a Slavic look about her face?), but the second is basically saying she'd love to see her art on the covers of the Witcher books.

Right that's OK. Don't forget that I'm a Celt and have problems understanding other languages. That, and the fact that I'm generally curious about other peoples due to the fact that I'm living on an isolated island.

Top Bottom