Game Freezes During Intro!

+
Game Freezes During Intro!

It's happened every time I try to get through the introduction. Once I try to enter it simply never finishes entering the citadel. :'(Has anyone else experienced thiis and possibly have an answer for me?Note that I already have patch 1.3.Tried another time. According to task manager the game is 'not responding' when it is supposed to be opening the interior of Caer Mohren. Also once the freeze hits my only option it to smash out by turning off power to the computer. :eek:

Look at my first sticky, send me the info... I had someone with a problem like that last week, it took about 8 hours to find exactly what the problem was:) But, your`s could be different :)

I have it functioning by deactivating in-depth on the advanced setting but where should I go to find the stats you asked for?

Me is a technological illiterant...illuterin...illigei...me dumb at 'puters. :-[The game is running but if you'll tell me how to locate the data I'll send it to you, in advance prep for any future problems. If not, thanks for the advice and just responding to me. :)

i am having the same problem i get to the first fight then it goes to the fmv and it all freezes i only get sound and when the fmv is finished i just get a black screen i also still get the curser and it changes its symbol at times as you move it across the screen.im am running it on my laptop core 2 duo T7200 @2.00G2Gb of ramVideo card: GeForce Go 7950 GTXRunning Vista ultimateany help will be great

keldonfarstrike said:
i am having the same problem i get to the first fight then it goes to the fmv and it all freezes i only get sound and when the fmv is finished i just get a black screen i also still get the curser and it changes its symbol at times as you move it across the screen.im am running it on my laptop core 2 duo T7200 @2.00G2Gb of ramVideo card: GeForce Go 7950 GTXRunning Vista ultimateany help will be great
You are under vista ultimate with an Nvidia... Did you install the Dreamscene optional download ?

i have no idea what the dreamscene download is so not sure if have downloaded it or not. How do i find out if i have downloaded it, and if i have is it bad.

Top Bottom