Chocolate: Who are You?

+
I'm a chocolate junkie. That's all.

And I love dark. I've been eating this bar I bought in Germany made from cacao from Trinidad. I believe it's 85% or so. SO good!

I believe good chocolate shouldn't be tampered with. If it must resist heat, create heat resistant wrapping. And chocolate specific fridges, normal ones are too cold and mess with the texture. There are electric wine cellars that maintain constant ~12° C, so something like that but smaller (or not!).

That's the basic problem, right there. Chocolate as inventor Joseph Fry made it (his company was eventually bought out by Cadbury) is an emulsion made with cocoa butter. Cocoa butter melts at or below 34C. If it's still solid at 35C, it's not actually chocolate.

I love chocolate as much, as EmperorZorn loves coffee. And I love to drink hot cocoa.

Dammit, now you got me craving some cocoa right now @Валькирия.

Kit kats and Twix are good but I wouldn't call them chocolate, they're either "chocolate" covered wafer or candy bars.

I love all chocolate, even the weird green tea flavour chocolate they have in Japan.
I love chocolate so much I put it in my coffee.

I love all chocolate, even the weird green tea flavour chocolate they have in Japan.

Like... mochaccino? It's not so rare you know :p

About chocolate related confectionery (non pure chocolate) one of my all-time favorites is Mozart Kugeln.

I drink coffee "pure" :p , but I have been known to take some pure cocoa powder and "dust" my black coffee: Its very tasty. It brings out and complements the flavours of booth. The same is true when adding this magic powder to chilli :yes

Within reasonable boundaries: The darker the better.

Plus there's many pralines with dark chocolate that are just divine. Especially those that involve coffee as well.

Like... mochaccino? It's not so rare you know :p

Oh really? Whenever I live with other people they tell me it's strange. But maybe they're the strange ones (¬_¬)

I drink coffee "pure" :p , but I have been known to take some pure cocoa powder and "dust" my black coffee: Its very tasty. It brings out and complements the flavours of booth. The same is true when adding this magic powder to chilli :yes
I can't drink black coffee, it's too bitter and makes me sad :(

@Guy N'wah that looks phenomenal :yes There is no doubt I will make this come winter even if I have to journey to the ends of the earth to find some of those ingredients.

Top Bottom