My little workart

+
@wichat

Awesometacular! Need to add a little bit more of drama and I will start melting of pleasure. :)

I hated Sapkowski to make Ciri be deprived of Cahir's love! grrrr! That was a drama.

Wow, that's really cool! Go on, show us some more! Waiting for another render. Awsome work.

Edit: Aww, no hard feelings but the best couple ever is ...
tatatatada

Geralt und Yen!

View attachment 5717

Geralt and Yen had the chance to be a couple... but Cahir and Ciri... Maybe I've writen wrongly the sentence, I wanted to use the conditional tense :( Sorry

What they might have been if.... *snif twice*

Geralt and Yen had the chance to be a couple... but Cahir and Ciri... Maybe I've writen wrongly the sentence, I wanted to use the conditional tense :( Sorry

What they might have been if.... *snif twice*

U don't need to apologize, i think i've got it right. It is not said they can't or won't be together. Exactly like Y&G ;) @EmperorZorn
Bin ganz deiner Meinung. Diese Leute haben Triss wahre Gesicht nicht gesehen o_o

Cahir is looking awesome @wichat.

This is amazing.

One thing though. Ciri's right arm, is in a very weird position it feels like. How about it being placed on Cahir's shoulder? I think it would be more natural.

I understand that you're trying to make her look like she's unconscious. So maybe, leave the arm as is, and tilt her head back? I don't know. :p

Thank both of you!

@Stagior, I know what you mean. I've tried to catch the moment when Ciri wake up in the arms of the monster of black wings one second later she regains her consciousness. Theforced position of the Ciri's shoulder is due by the wide Cahir's armored forearm. She is not in a comfortable position because the whole situation.

@EmperorZorn...

You deserve a special coffee

Top Bottom