Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so now I have three guests on the way! Good to know!
Mind you, I don´t have the couch yet, @.Volsung., @Csàszàr, @Kinley ... Hope you don´t mind about sleeping on the (wooden) floor!

Anyway, I´m officially living in my new flat now! Finally!
I´ll post a couple of pictures in a bit (hope the mess doesn´t bother you, lol, we´re still getting everything in place!).

Is this gonna be the thread with padded walls? Sounds fun!

One of my most hated game villains are the flying heads from the ruins levels in Prince of Persia II. Gave me nightmares as a child. A level from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia reminded me of those ruins.

That was some good beer last night", wasn't it?

Ok, now that I read all the missing pages I just realized how MUCH I've missed, but I can say one thing: damn I love you guys! So much of fun and serious-cirious things...

still I can't stop laughing for Ciri's sexy pages arc, dear Melitele

@Synvael Did you happen to read all the stuff that got moved to the Hairy Bear? If not, you missed some of the best off-topic stuff seen yet! Start at Валькирия's post and go through the next page.
Dear Melitele.... oh dear, dear, dear. First Ciri fanart, then sexy pages arc, then fanart again (Oh no, that moment in the books, damn 1 years has passed since I finished reading the saga and still I have to wipe tears off my eyes...

But I've just read those off topic post moved to the Hairy Bear....
OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES AGAIN.

I'm sorry for the caps but really... I-I need a moment *puts oxygen mask on her face*

...good, now that I'm caffeinated we can either plot the downfall of society OR post some more Ciri fanart.
I'm fine with both.

*pours coffee into the oxygen filter*

...she'll be ok in a bit.
*stares at the void*

I'm afraid you have to pour several pints of coffee, depends on the fanart quality you'll post.

:wat:

I'm afraid you have to pour several pints of coffee, depends on the fanart quality you'll post.

I'll..... I'll bring another barrel of coffee, just to be safe.

By the way, it's great to have you back Syn !
Your Italian charm is much needed in this thread, especially when it comes to distracting moderators checking on us.

Catch you!

Aww, damn ~*
You got me. Well, now it's your turn to hide and drink coffee.

"We"? Have I been promoted to advisor for your worshipfulness? Do I get to help you in your plan to reign until the end of time? After all, it is well known you have unlocked the secrets of immortality through coffee, though the technique is a secret.

That's correct.
I've created an elixir of immortality using a coffee machine to distill it.
I like to drink my Immortality Supreme hot and without milk and sugar.

This sounds like it's about to go horribly wrong. Wouldn't an IV be better? :p

Maybe, but we still have to figure out if living beings can survive breathing coffee.
Let's place bets to make it more interesting !

Edit:
My Inbox is full to the rim with fanpost, it'll take me some time to write everyone back.
But I'll be back to drop some horrible one-liners in a bit. Thanks for your patience ~*

Last edited:
Why is the Bear empty? Beeeeeeeeeeeer!

Have you guys ever eaten so much, that you have real trouble breathing for half an hour? This was a first for me. I'm 21 years old. :p

Have you guys ever eaten so much, that you have real trouble breathing for half an hour? This was a first for me. I'm 21 years old. :p

/pops in

It's been oddly quiet at times in the forums today. Needs more Zorn apparently.

And no, no I haven't, but that sounds kind of scary. Don't overdo it, the Witcher 3 is still several months away!

I once ate so much that it hurt to move, then when night came, I was stuck on the loo for about an hour trying to get rid of it all! As you can imagine, that was painful!

By the way kiddo I'm 25! :harhar:

By the way kiddo I'm 25! :harhar:

Hey you know, I'm turning 22 on February. So suck it!

It's just that.. I now understand my uncle. There was this one time that he ate so much, he must've really been suffering. I thought he was fooling around.

And it certainly doesn't help eating around 4000 calories per day. I mean, how much can my stomach work. :D

Guess I'm getting old. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom