Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@VilainCaca - it sounds like you did the right thing. Talking about it with your partner is essential - maybe it will result in the breakup, maybe it'll be the first step in a reconciliation, but either way, it's better for both of you than continuing in a miserable relationship.
@SerieLis - wish your friend the best in the world, be positive and encouraging, but be ready to give support if the face-to-face meeting turns out to be a disaster. I tend to be cynical if an online relationship is a little too perfect. Even if both parties think they're being totally honest with each other, it's still a filtered version of reality, so a face-to-face meeting can change everything. Maybe for the better, but also for the worst. But they'll only find out if they meet, and it's always worth trying.

We never know the future, but some risks are worth taking.

Cats, man. Weirdest creatures ever.
I 'll drink to that.View attachment 5865

Now I'm working on a submission. Well, I should be.
But instead I'm being distracted by these forums and posting nonsense as usual.
I have to write a short story and cook for the contest, instead i 'm searching for funny pictures of cats. And i 'm not even doing this properly.

Hard life.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!qoFDkmU81m,BRGhwn)jy!~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!qoFDkmU81m,BRGhwn)jy!~~60_35.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 33
I may have written the beginning of my story (we 'll see if i won't erase everything tomorrow) and i cooked, but not for the contest (i work on the idea, though). So i can fool around a bit more meow. I mean, now.

@SerieLis I was once in an online relationship. It started off really messy with me still being with someone else and us getting interested and a lot of back and forth. In the end I broke up with the other girl to be with her, cause even though I tried, I didn't feel happy (ever since she had been aborad for a year) and didn't want to stay between these two. But after a short time I realized, that this wouldn't work out either. We had never met (on purpose as to not mess up my relationship), but when we were together, she still didn't want to see me, cause she said, she didn't want to have to leave again, due to the long distance. But I needed her to be there, to prove to me it was the right decision and to make this real and not just virtual. Well in the end I have been single since.

But I would say, it can definitely work out, if you put the effort into it. For me it didn't though, partly because of my mistakes, partly because of not being honest and saying how I feel, but rather thinking, I should be the strong one, until I couldn't anymore and partly because of other personal problems. I alsways think: Give it a try, be brave and you will never think, what if. You will always regret the one that got away more than the one that didn't work out.

I may have written the beginning of my story (we 'll see if i won't erase everything tomorrow) and i cooked, but not for the contest (i work on the idea, though). So i can fool around a bit more meow. I mean, now.

what no cooking for the contest? How dare you!

My boyfriend today asked what got into me after I got into a cooking frenzy for the third day in a row just to discard everything as crap...
When I told him I needed a witcher related perfect dinner he answered: Well let's hope this contest goes on for the next few years.

He said that and nearly got beaten by a 9 pound piece of pork....

@SerieLis I was once in an online relationship. It started off really messy with me still being with someone else and us getting interested and a lot of back and forth. In the end I broke up with the other girl to be with her, cause even though I tried, I didn't feel happy (ever since she had been aborad for a year) and didn't want to stay between these two. But after a short time I realized, that this wouldn't work out either. We had never met (on purpose as to not mess up my relationship), but when we were together, she still didn't want to see me, cause she said, she didn't want to have to leave again, due to the long distance. But I needed her to be there, to prove to me it was the right decision and to make this real and not just virtual. Well in the end I have been single since.

But I would say, it can definitely work out, if you put the effort into it. For me it didn't though, partly because of my mistakes, partly because of not being honest and saying how I feel, but rather thinking, I should be the strong one, until I couldn't anymore and partly because of other personal problems. I alsways think: Give it a try, be brave and you will never think, what if. You will always regret the one that got away more than the one that didn't work out.

Never tried it, but I've had someone like me online before. It was xbox, so they heard my voice and I didn't think anything of adding them on facebook. She got way too attached and stalker esque, and I had to end the friendship so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. Had someone else on a forum in an rp I was in get really clingy and jealous. I ended up leaving the rp eventually partly because of it. It's not something I can see myself trying, but it's interesting. I guess I wouldn't write it off, but that's the most I could say about it.

We occasionally still have contact, but now she doesn't want to see me, because she thinks, it is too early or it would not be good for us. I guess I am destined to never meet her. XD But that was my main gripe, that it never shifted into the real world. Virtual can only work for so long.

Alright. I need some help. Been trying to do this song for a while, but the lyrics are nowhere to be found. I tried google.

So after listening to the song quite a few times, I've figured out most of the lyrics. Except for two lines. I can't seem to make it out.

Any chance some of you Brits, Irish, Australians or Amurkans would be able to decipher what's going on? Or anyone else for that matter.

Here's the song. It's the last one of the bunch, I can't seem to find it on it's own. It starts on minute 38:00, you can check the description on the video.

Here are the lyrics I've managed to figure out.

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

Such a shame to feel this way,
? ? ?
I don't know just what to say,
about these people and the things I've seen.

can't tell your friends from your enemies.
Got so used along the way,
? ? ? ?

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

? ? ?

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

Many thanks in advance. :p

Alright. I need some help. Been trying to do this song for a while, but the lyrics are nowhere to be found. I tried google.

So after listening to the song quite a few times, I've figured out most of the lyrics. Except for two lines. I can't seem to make it out.

Any chance some of you Brits, Irish, Australians or Amurkans would be able to decipher what's going on? Or anyone else for that matter.

Here's the song. It's the last one of the bunch, I can't seem to find it on it's own. It starts on minute 38:00, you can check the description on the video.

Here are the lyrics I've managed to figure out.

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

? ? ?

can't tell your friends from your enemies.
Got so used along the way,
? ? ? ?

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

? ? ?

Say what you say,
it's no longer stinging.

Many thanks in advance. :p

I think the first bit is "giving up is spinning world's around me" at least that's what I heard, haha.
The second part starts off with "behind the sun" but i can't understand the rest @_@ no idea what he's mumbling...
And the third part is the same as the first.

Does anyone else hear anything different?

Thanks! This site is weird on mobile, can't even work out how to change my profile picture...I feel like a newbie :p
So how are you this fine day?

EDIT: Why hello there Wichat :p

Thanks! This site is weird on mobile, can't even work out how to change my profile picture...I feel like a newbie :p
So how are you this fine day?

EDIT: Why hello there Wichat :p
Yeah the mobile is functional but it`s hardly what I would call breath taking . Definitely needs more color or in your neck of the woods I guess it would be colour ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom