Horrible loading times even after 1.2

+
Horrible loading times even after 1.2

The loading times are still unbearable, and I've already patched it. Every third or fourth loading screen can take upwards of 6-8 minutes, and the ones in-between as much as 2 minutes. This makes the game literally unplayable. Whenever I have to go in and out of houses it could take me up to twenty minutes just to go into a house, talk to an NPC, and leave. There has got to be something wrong, because this is ridiculous. I've tried reinstalling/repatching and it did nothing.This can't be right.

I'm having problems with the 1.3 patch also....it's really really really laggy at times and also very clitchy. Not all the times, but alot of the times. My computer is has over the specs needed to play. I really have no idea what the problem is

Defrag you computer , update all drivers (video card , motherboard , sound , etc.) , download CCleaner and clean all the "crap" with it , then clean the registery with it.For me , the 1.2 patch made loadings like a milion times faster.

Patch 1.3 did not update the load times. There were some minor bug fixes, but mainly it was to add support for Djinni. The Enhanced Edition patch will cover load times.What are the system specs for both of your computers?

Top Bottom