Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, thanks for making us all look at our beer-belies! There's no need to remind the rest of us how bad we look! :harhar:

Hadn't been so excited about games in a long time. Can't focus and I've got tons to do.

Somebody slap me.

:)

I'm going to pull an all-nighter to see the Scottish referendum unfold. Excited but nervous... I hope the YouGov poll is right and Scotland stays with the UK.

Jupiter_on_Mars

I'm going to pull an all-nighter to see the Scottish referendum unfold. Excited but nervous... I hope the YouGov poll is right and Scotland stays with the UK.

Well, I hope a mod chimes in on the admissibility of the Scottish referendum as a topic. I will have lots of things to say on the matter but in the exact opposite direction of what you fine fellow forumers said.

@Csàszàr So Bloth gets to strut around in his knickers and I have to close down the gun show? I'll never understand the dress code here. Not to mention gregski's dress and.Volsung's ridiculous hat. I guess he really is excited for Wasteland 2.

Last edited:

Well, I hope a mod chimes in on the admissibility of the Scottish referendum as a topic. I will have lots of things to say on the matter but in the exact opposite direction of what you fine fellow forumers said.

Probably going to stay up all night myself, or if results are shown at breakfast their time like they said they should be out.

I don't think we'll be able to talk deeply into this, due to the fragility of nationalism and the violent outbursts that could happen.

And believe me I want to talk about this with individuals interested in it. Everyone just looks at me like a lunatic that shouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom