Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
Nice, can't wait!

Don't think I'll be fast travelling tho. Never did in Skyrim.

It's too beautiful to skip by.

Thanks for the video uploads guys :D

Last edited:
Does anyone have problem with the 5GB version of the 35min demo? No matter where I downloaded it - either from MEGA or Gamersyde, the video cannot play past 26min or so (right when Geralt fights the second Water Hag). I think the original upload must have been damaged. Anyone?

Anyone knows which version is running on the 35min gameplay? i guest is xbone for the controller cheme, but is too good to be true, it seems its the PC version with a xbox controller. Anyone knows?

Anyone knows which version is running on the 35min gameplay? i guest is xbone for the controller cheme, but is too good to be true, it seems its the PC version with a xbox controller. Anyone knows?

It is running on a PC using an xbone controller.

Wow I expected a lot more about the PC Version...

They have barely started the optimization phase. Apparently they disabled quite some eyecandy features to get stable fps for the presentations, since the game isn't optimized yet. You can see that many screenshots they released (and also the footage from VGX and SoD trailers) look considerably better, so they have these eyecandy features in place, they're just not optimized enough yet.

Top Bottom