Problem with display

+
Problem with display

hello,i got a geforce gtx 260 oc video card,recently i bought an lg ultra wide 25" monitor ,if i run the game with native rezolution 2560x1080 also start the game with same ,appears with black borders ,it's ok but the game run very slow ,if i try to start the game with other resolutions even 1980x1080/1600x900/1290x720 the game start without black borders (full screen) ,the problem is that the characters look bigger , like there are fat and small ,i think it is converted automaticaly,is any way to run the game with lower resolutions but not to be streched ?

The 260 may run it at 2560 x 1080 but you are going to need to cut back on the bells and whistles although i`m pretty sure it will push it to the limits even then . Can you post a pic of your configurator settings .

with this resolution start normal with black borders but my pc it's to old so the game run very slow
View attachment 6176

Attachments

• 2500.jpg
    2500.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 57
Try setting to medium specs and disable Antialiasing and vsync , blur effects and motion blur , Also try temporarily putting in windowed mode just to see if there is any improvement .

The problem is that 2560x1080 is a 21:9 resolution, the aspect ratio you've select in the launcher is 16:9. The game doesn't officially support 21:9 but you can try using the Flawless Widescreen application and downloading the Witcher 2 profile in it.

Top Bottom