Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man. That could have got very messy, and you don't want Reptile to say "HAMMER TIME!" :lol:

Drinking and talking of politics, here. Yeah had to stop myself.

Fun fact though, not really scared of him, he's still lazy. However I see he raidioed backup faster*than the officer who pulled me over. You'know cause' a lady cop can't check for sacks of weed under your sack.

Tea is that stuff you reach for when your out of coffee. Its like canned goods, got to keep some in stock in case of coffee crisis. But I can appreciate a good cup of tea.

People complain about black coffee being bitter, but I don't see taste it. Now good tea is bitter, like sucking wormwood. You can feel it in your tongue and lips, a woody feeling.

What's the origin of your coffee?

Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil, Sumatra?

Ethiopia, when I can get it. "If coffee were a religion, Ethiopia would be the Holy Land."

Won't refuse Persian tea with cardamom and rock candy, though. That's the Lasagna Queen's and our daughters' favorite.

Tea is that stuff you reach for when your out of coffee. Its like canned goods, got to keep some in stock in case of coffee crisis. But I can appreciate a good cup of tea.

People complain about black coffee being bitter, but I don't see taste it. Now good tea is bitter, like sucking wormwood. You can feel it in your tongue and lips, a woody feeling.

No tea is that stuff you use to wash your hands with to get garlic/onion/fish smell away. Or use to clean windows and showers. :p

Replacement for good coffee are: Chicory coffee, instant coffee, a coke, energy drinks, water.

But I never have a coffee crisis. Got around 2KG in storage at all times, and a bakery that sells good coffee to go at 75meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom