cutscene issues

+
cutscene issues

Hi, I just installed the game today and am having problems with the animated cut scenes. Not the videos. The screen will just freeze until the cut scene is over. You can hear the talking, see the text, but no motion. I disabled the depth of field and no help. The game seems to be running great otherwise, 3 hours and no crashes, but it seems like the cut scenes are a big part of this game, so I would like to see them.patch 1.2Vista x642gigopteron 170HD3650 512mb

I may be a complete fool, but that tool does not seem to work. I installed the tool, it told me it was trying to install a driver that wasnt signed so it wont let me, then it opens just fine. When I go File>Create Report>HTML it shows the wait icon for a split second then nothing. Doesnt ask for a name or where to save it or nothing. I looked all over and didnt see it, so im not sure what to do.

Well, thank you for the effort, but it appears the cutscenes alone wont work with custom resolutions. I play on an HDTV and I use a custom resolution so I don't have overscan issues. So anyways thats something else to look at for others with problems.

Top Bottom