Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the actor from GOT that played Tywin Lannister was going to be modelled for Emhyr? Can anyone confirm? I'm not seeing a semblance....

All we know is that he will voice the Emperor. There were never any hints that they would model Emhyr after Charles Dance, and I'm glad they didn't to be honest.

But we already got Ciri render too. I dont mind if they got another one, but first i preffered to see anyone who doesn`t appeared in render yet(Yen,Zoltan,Dandelion,Vessemir and others) or Geralt in new outfits.

But we already got Ciri render too. I dont mind if they got another one, but first i preffered to see anyone who doesn`t appeared in render yet(Yen,Zoltan,Dandelion,Vessemir and others) or Geralt in new outfits.

That's right man I wanna see Jaskier(who looks amazing in the trailer) and the others... but we have some time till release for them to surprise us.

Very Skellige themed screenshots. This bear is pleased!

Last edited:

Jupiter_on_Mars

Very Skellige themed screenshots. This bear is pleased!

Griffin seems to feature next-gen hair, which is good! But wolves don't. The PoVs seem a bit awkward and lighting is also odd in places. Vegetation isn't properly casting shadows edit: My bad, It is - it's just the PoV is weird. Clouds don't seem to be casting them either, so perhaps José Teixeira didn't manage to achieve that after all. Additionally, I could see PB shadows working here to great effect, but they're not in and one just has to accept that.

Somehow, the wow factor of the VGX trailer and subsequent shots seems to be fading away. After last week's *smashing* renders, to me, this is the least impressive batch of screenshots thus far. But I'm confident they have lots of great stuff in store.

I would guess CDProjekt could use a dev specifically dedicated to producing great looking screenshots and if I had to pick someone from the forum, I'd name Kinley. He would be the best man for the job. I'm sure he would have no problem learning Polish in a week or two. Just suffix English words with «isky», Kinley, and you'll be fineisky. :teeth:

Last edited:
Awesome guys,just awesome!!Love Geralt's attire in this pic...

Just...ahg...the game can't come out soon enough

Hold on, Geralt is using his left hand in a lot of these. I assume that's just the pics being mirrored unless Geralt is going to be ambidextrous in tw3.

Hold on, Geralt is using his left hand in a lot of these. I assume that's just the pics being mirrored unless Geralt is going to be ambidextrous in tw3.
I think they're flipped, the sword hits are over his left shoulder in the first two shots and over his right in the last two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom