Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Csàszàr "Squiggly Russian name girl"? I don't know why this made me laugh so much.

Good Lord, @Валькирия, I just checked your profile! Are you by any chance a girl?!

Yes, yes she is. Believe it or not, there are many girls on this forum.

Yeah I though that was well known! Jupiter, you really need to get off Mars occasionally mate, it's not good to be so isolated, you might just lose touch with what's going on elsewhere! :p

Oh...

@AL890 I now need to wear a corset, which is very uncomfortable and it pressing my chest. Few months. Maybe more. Thanks God I don't need any operations.
I just laying on the bed and waiting for release.

I alredy feel how Reptile's hands ready to correct me! :)

Good to hear you don't need surgery. Bummer about having to wear the corset, though.

Hope you feel better soon.

Twenty new pages. Would you look at that!

OK here we go.

I don't drink coffee. Not really into it. I have however drank coffee once. This abomination right here.

It's called Greek Coffee. I was informed that it was a "double" as well. Anyway, it was supposed to help me "fight" a hangover. Did not really help. And it was bad. I mean really bad. The coffee I mean.

Is Marcin Momot really leaving us or am I getting something wrong? Are we all alone in this world?

Валькирия! That must suck. But you have bragging rights. You were in a car crash and your car rolled three times. Sounds like a spy movie. Hope you get better soon. Thankfully the injury was not as serious as it could have. Always wear your seatbelt. It does save lives, for example my mother's. Her colleague's car went off a cliff, down about 70 metres. She walked away with a seatbelt mark. Everyone else on the car had to be hospitalized for months. She was the only one wearing a seatbelt.

Fun fact, I was in a car accident this week. A friend of mine tried to make a left turn, while we were on the middle lane. We hit a car speeding on our left, right between the doors. Nobody was hurt, but the cars. The other car's doors were destroyed. My friend's car's front bumper also got destroyed. He has to pay a couple of thousand Euros to fix it.

Jupiter_on_Mars

@Csàszàr "Squiggly Russian name girl"? I don't know why this made me laugh so much.

Yes, yes she is. Believe it or not, there are many girls on this forum.

Yeah I though that was well known! Jupiter, you really need to get off Mars occasionally mate, it's not good to be so isolated, you might just lose touch with what's going on elsewhere! :p

Sorry guys, such an hideous crime, I know, I should commit hara-kiri with a blunt kitchen knife. it's just that, though I'm perfectly aware there's a significant number of girls around here, @sidspyker and @Kinley being prime examples of them, I don't keep track on gender in an Xcel file called «forum members». Anyway, that does explain a lot, how so many of you were particularly deferential...borderline....nice to @Валькирия . :teeth:

I won't be surprised if Валькирия gets red roses from a forum admirer.

Last edited:
Fun fact, I was in a car accident this week. A friend of mine tried to make a left turn, while we were on the middle lane. We hit a car speeding on our left, right between the doors. Nobody was hurt, but the cars. The other car's doors were destroyed. My friend's car's front bumper also got destroyed. He has to pay a couple of thousand Euros to fix it.

Yeesh, glad to hear nothing happened to you, but that sucks for your friend's car. Does he not have any insurance?

He does. Insurance pays for the other guy's car. However they won't pay for his own. It's the contract he has.

Ah, because he was the one at fault? Still, that really sucks to hear. And I saw you'll be only on sporadically here with classes starting, good luck with that!

Ah, because he was the one at fault? Still, that really sucks to hear. And I saw you'll be only on sporadically here with classes starting, good luck with that!

Yeah exactly. It was kind of my fault too. :p

He said, I'm going left. I said whatever man. I wasn't really paying attention. Then I told him that he is a dumbass. He agreed. Then we kind of laughed about it, after we saw nobody was hurt. And then he called his insurance guy. A single tear appeared on his face. :p

Just kidding.

And yeah, I'm not going to be very active. Freaking classes eat too much of my time. I have to prioritize what I do with my free time I guess. I've always hated that. :(

@StaGiors

Good luck anyway Sta! Education can be a big pain in the posterior, but it's worth getting it done and out of the way. Then you have more time to yourself and can relax a bit more. Just out of interest, what are you studying? It's probably something I've never heard of, as I've been out of the loop for a bit!

@StaGiors

Good luck anyway Sta! Education can be a big pain in the posterior, but it's worth getting it done and out of the way. Then you have more time to yourself and can relax a bit more. Just out of interest, what are you studying? It's probably something I've never heard of, as I've been out of the loop for a bit!

Yeah that's the problem really. That it has to get "out of my way". Anyway.

I'm slowly but surely becoming a civil engineer. Sounds fancy right? :p

It does, but I doubt it's as fancy as the title right?

Ah well it's alright. Well it's more that alright. If one wants to do that. Like really want it. For me at this moment, this is something that I have to get done. Which is a really big pain in the posterior as you said. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom