Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word you're looking for is cowboy me thinks. Now I'm imagining Geralt talking with a Texas accent and chewing tobacco.
To the town of Belhaven rode a stranger one fine day,
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have too much to say,
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip,
for the stranger there among them had a two big irons on his back,
Big irons on his baaaccckkkk.

It was early in the morning when he rode into the town,
He came riding from the south side slowly lookin' all around,
He's an outcast loose and hunting came the whisper from each lip,
And he's here to do some business with the big irons on his back,
big irons on his baccckkkk.

Interview with Damien Monnier - english

Awesome.. Thanks Damien, we now get to mind fuck AKA AXII digital animals YAY!
Cats/ dogs/ goose/ sheep/ cows/ pigs etc... No More Secrets Please, because now I have to keep this a secret from my girlfriend until she plays the game lol..

The Witcher 3 at BGS 2014

The're some news that some Devs will be present at the Brasil Game Show (BGS) next week. They will be presenting gameplays during the event and will answer any questions. Also it will be possible to play The Witcher Battle Arena. I will not be able to go, as I have work do to but I will be looking for any news on the Brazilian gaming comunity and I will post here :D

Here's the little article about The Witcher 3 presence at BGS: www.newgameplus.com.br/the-witcher-3-estara-na-bgs-com-a-presenca-de-desenvolvedores/ (In Brazilian portuguese).
Also, the article also said the official pricing for the game here in Brazil: R$ 99,00 (US$ 39,60) for the PC version and R$ 199,00 (US$ 79,60) for the consoles.

Don't know if this was posted somewhere here before. Found on TW Polish forums.

Some slighly extended fragments from Sword of Destiny trailer. @Kinley you're gonna find it especially interesting I think : ]

Don't know if this was posted somewhere here before. Found on TW Polish forums.

Some slighly extended fragments from Sword of Destiny trailer. @Kinley you're gonna find it especially interesting I think : ]

When he says "it's not gunna happen guys" what is he talking about?

Well. Not yet. Not in this video for sure.I think they`ll come later. Possible that CDPR will appear in Brazil too(lucky guys).

Thanks! I will keep an eye on the Brazilian gaming media and youtubers to check any news. Unfortunately I won't be able to go :/

Waiting for any news about Cyberpunk 2077... People propobly forgot about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom