Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing sharing/tweeting numbers go up. please don't tell me this is a community achievement thing.The more people share it the faster we get to the prize kind of thing... I hate those.
I wouldn't mind, even if it's a cheap (but effective) way of spreading the word. We'll see the full thing pretty soon if that's the case.

This frame does not appear to be in the video

So 2 interesting things I've noticed in the source code:

<!-- betrayal -->
and
<!-- Aedirn -->

Thoughts?

Yennefer is from Vengerberg. Vengerberg is the capitol of Aedirn. And the whole atmosphere of the pic reminds me of the last seconds of the Sword of Destiny Trailer.
Betrayal? No clue, dont think they would spoil anything like a betrayal from the next game.

Assumption: joining the puzzles - Yennefer is in enemies territory, with a lot of enemy soldiers, She's from Aedirn. In the last trailer a Raven kills a soldier on a battlefield. This teaser seens to despict a raven crystal (kind of) skull glowing in, what appears to be, a militar camp. So, maybe, it's a trailer with yennefer or something related to her.

So basically:
-it looks like some kind of magical stone/metal jewelry piece in the shape of a crow skull
-Yen uses some kind of magical crow to kill the Niflgaardian in the SoD trailer at the End
-source code mentions Aedirn
-Vengerberg, the city Yen hails from, is the capital of Aedirn

Things seem to be pointing to Yennefer but a lot of this is making big assumptions, it could be other things.

What does the betrayal bit refer to? Geralt being with Triss in the previous thread? Something Ciri did? Yen's "betrayal" in giving the names of the lodge members?

So basically:
-it looks like some kind of magical stone/metal jewelry piece in the shape of a crow skull
-Yen uses some kind of magical crow to kill the Niflgaardian in the SoD trailer at the End
-source code mentions Aedirn
-Vengerberg, the city Yen hails from, is the capital of Aedirn

Things seem to be pointing to Yennefer but a lot of this is making big assumptions, it could be other things.

What does the betrayal bit refer to? Geralt being with Triss in the previous thread?

We had the same hypothesis lol :) And posted right on the same time hahaha

I think this is just one of those "waiting game" scenarios, but for the sake of fun... One thing I noticed is that when the object GLOWS, just to the left of the big hole in the middle there's 2 marking that glow extra bright, almost look like some kind of runes... But it could just be coincidence and I they don't match any runes we've seen from the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom