The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a trailer. It would be a bad idea for it to be cgi, i don't think the game would have any cgi scenes.
The killing monsters was more to show the games concept.

Just reposting what I posted from the other thread:
So basically:
-it looks like some kind of magical stone/metal jewelry piece in the shape of a crow skull
-Yen uses some kind of magical crow to kill the Niflgaardian in the SoD trailer at the End
-source code mentions Aedirn
-Vengerberg, the city Yen hails from, is the capital of Aedirn

Things seem to be pointing to Yennefer but a lot of this is making big assumptions, it could be other things.

What does the betrayal bit refer to? Geralt being with Triss in the previous thread? Something Ciri did? Yen's "betrayal" in giving the names of the lodge members?

I think it's probably hinting at the Yennefer trailer.

I think the betrayal part hints at Yen leaving the side of Nilfgaard. I mean she has been cooperative with them otherwise they wouldn't let her go back to Aedirn. And explains her killing Nilfgaardians.

@HellKnightX88
I feel the same way,although the source code makes me feel less sure
<!-- betrayal -->
and
<!-- Aedirn -->

Aedirn was betrayed in the last war with Nilfgaard by it's neighbor and supposed ally, Kaedwen,why would the code mention this betrayal if it was just about Yennifer?

Last edited:
I'm convinced this will end up with the cinematic trailer hinted at the end of the Sword of Destiny trailer.

Question is: Is that the intro for The Witcher 3 or will that be an entirely new cinematic? The intro for The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition is one of the best I've ever seen. Platige's got their work cut out for them.

When's the next update?

Apparently we need to find something, not just wait.

It isn't a big "soon" for another trailer with 5 months for lanuch? will be a trailer now (plus Vgx one, SoD, Killing Monsters) and ANOTHER for launch?

Find something, how? Go through the source code of the site again, click something, find another teaser site? What do we need to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom