The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aedirn+Betrayal+claw+flickering lights (torches)
Some dragon was butchered?))
Yen wanted to slay a dragon so much as I can recall it)

If only there was no option to kill Saskia I would've thought it's about her.
But I think it's something much easier thatn that. XD

It's not a claw but more like a crystallized skull of a crow.

I have only played witcher 2. I may play 1 at some point.
As for the cgi. I like cgi as much as the next guy, but it probably isn't the wisest move given all the recnt nonsene in the forums.

You missing out! Sure it's more dated looking, but it's well worth a play, especially with some of the awesome mods that are out. I do agree that it may throw more fuel on the fire for some people (or there will be those who try to make a big deal out of nothing), but I'm pretty sure CDPR's marketing team has had this planned long in advance. Still, the timing is kinda shitty, so I hope it helps more than it hurts by making more controversy. :cheers:

Ah, yes... it all makes sense now. Jam truly is the answer to all riddles, the food of the Gods, and betraying your own country for it is totally worth it. Mmmmmm...
Gaf seems to agree with you.They're two minutes away from hastaging jcookies.

Oddly enough "jam" does relate to Yennifer.When Vespula was harassing Dandelion in Novigrad Geralt mentioned something about Yennifer throwing away jars of jam that she got from her customers.

Edit:Vespula....hehe...I'm ten...so what

Last edited:
I want to scream, have no idea what's this about.

Also this is already the original thread? Mods merge?

Has anyone tried to download the video and fiddle with it? Like a hidden message on a single frame and stuff.

I have no idea what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom