The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, 10 flickering lights (6, separation, 1, separation 3) //could be reversed, couse the head is upside down

In morse code, 1 light or bip is E, 3 is S. There's not 6. The closest one is with 5 lights or bips, that represents the number 5. The number 6 is a short coninuous bip or light followed by 4 short bips or lights. I think iit's not morse related, but...

In morse code, 1 light or bip is E, 3 is S. There's not 6. The closest one is with 5 lights or bips, that represents the number 5. The number 6 is a short coninuous bip or light followed by 4 short bips or lights. I think iit's not morse related, but...
I meant how the light are separated on the video (positions). Tried morse code but it's too fast and sometimes I'm not sure if it was a flicker or not (even in slow moo)

Attachments

• 01.mp4_000004001.JPG
    01.mp4_000004001.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 01.mp4_000004002.JPG
    01.mp4_000004002.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 49
Are you implying that our resident bear pooped on the skull?....or wait...that he aet the skull THEN pooped it?

Also...salut...acum am vazut ca suntem conationali.

salut ....no there apears to be a bear on it, you just have to use your imagination a bit

1) Its defo skull crystal skull of a crow from the CGI trailer?
2) inside the skull it looks like water is being shown with sun reflection (maybe something floating/swimming?)
3) In right corner of the skull you can see forest and mountains?

I don't think they would go that far but it might be related to something we already seen. Maybe shown in the trailer.

Something is slowly revealing in the effect.. like they're editing the video

EDIT: or maybe it's just me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom